Part 3

Several years had passed. Simon had to travel to other worlds on occasion to avoid some form of danger, or the occasional yandere. He now was on what was called "earth" by the scroll. He had learned a few things about the rings through his travels. He tried going to his home, but found he needed to be more specific, so it didn't do anything when he threw it. He also learned that he reeeeeeeeally didn't want to have to leave worlds again. The next on the list, was a planet filled with only moss, rocks, and mushrooms. Didn't sound too fun. So now, he was hiding out in a cave. He had several games, books, a bean bag chair, a old matress, pillow, and blanket, a old dryer he could run in, a few extra sets of cloathes, some stuffed animals, some food, and other things. He was reading one of his books, something about rings, when he decides that it was time to get some fresh air. Stepping outside into the wilderness, he stretches and looks around. He casually walks through the woods, walking down a unmarked path he had walked down a hundred times before. He made it to a paved road, with a yellow line there was a sign across the street saying "Green Hills". Simon was about to turn back, but noticed something. Behind the sign was a police car, with a man inside.

 Behind the sign was a police car, with a man inside

He looked bored out of his mind. Messing around with his speed reader and constantly shifting positions.

Simon(whisper): donut lord. 3 o' clock!

He called him donut lord because he would sometimes talk to his donuts pretending them to be other officers, before eating them soon after. He waits until his vision is away from the road, and quickly ran by, setting off the sensor, and quickly hiding again. He snuck to the back of the car, seeing it read: "296". When Donut Lord looks away again, he rushes by, going back to see it read: "300". He gave a quick punch to the air above him to celebrate, before rushing off to go back to the woods, accidentally leaving a tuft of hair caught in some grass. He stopped there, noticing a turtle about to get run over, quickly moving him away to safety.

Simon: you gotta be more careful little friend!

He put him down on the grass before running off to look around the nearby town. He gets to the roof of the building, looking down at the hundred or so buildings. He had stayed hidden from them, him only ever going into town ti grab a spare thrown out object he wanted, but that was really it. He never learned anyone's names, so, he came up with his own names for them! There's donut lord, you already know the story behind that. Then there's his wife, pretzel lady.

 Then there's his wife, pretzel lady