Lord Darkness

Zane's pov
I don't know where I am? All I remember is making a potion in my lab then I..I passed out and when I woke up I was here.

I opened my eyes and saw Noi and Aaron and Ein and Pierce. They were all tied up like me.

"Guys wake up!" I said.

They all woke up and from what I could tell they looked as shocked as I am.

"What are we doing here?" Ein asked.

"More like where are we?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know but whatever we are here for, it can't be good." I said.

Just then someone came from the shadows.

"Who are you?" Noi asked.

"I am the lord of darkness but you shall call me Lord Darkness!" The mysterious man said.

"Dumb name!" Ein laughed.

"You shall not laugh at me peasent." Lord Darkness said.

"Why are we here?" Piece asked.

"That is for me to know and you to never find out." Lord Darkness said.

~At the hub~

Kitty's pov
I looked all over the hub and I couldn't find any of the boys anywhere.

"Krystal I can't find any of the boys anywhere!" I said.

"Have you looked in their houses?" Krystal asked.

"I looked everywhere its like they were never here to start with." I said panicking.

"Okay calm down Kitty I'm sure with the help of everyone else we will be able to find them." Krystal said.

"Maybe your right." I said finally calming down.

~Back with the boys~

Noi's pov
That Lord Darkness guy is making some kind of potion and honestly I'm a little scared. I don't know what he is going to do with us.

"Okay time for you boys to have a drink afterall you must be thirsty." Lord Darkness said.

"None of us will be drinking that!" Zane said.

"Who said I was asking." Lord Darkness said.

Then he took the lid of and a bunch of scary shadow like creatures came out of there and went inside all of us.

I started fo feel weird then after a few minutes the feeling stopped and I felt changed.

"How are you boys feeling?" Lord Darkness asked.

"Super evil just get us out of here." I said.

Lord Darkness untied all of us and showed us to our rooms, mine was super creepy and thats why I love it so much.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens