The boys talk

Noi's pov
"Okay so the plan is to make the girls evil using these potions." I said.

"Then lets go to my lab and we can go on through there. Zane said.

Kitty's pov
I saw the boys exit Noi's house. The boys weren't wearing their usual clothing, they were all wearing a black version of their clothes but I know one thing, they're definitely acting strange. I should follow them. I followed them to Zane's lab. This is strange, Zane never lets Ein or Pierce  go in his lab. Something must have happened to them in that mansion but what?

I hid behind one of Zane's machines and listened to what they were saying.

"Alright boys the reason I wanted to talk about this in here is because I didn't want any of the girls overhearing us." Zane said.

"That's fine Zane. Noi what were you saying about making the girls evil using the potions?" Aaron asked.

"Oh yeah, I was going to say that we shouldn't walk up to the girls holding the potion in our hands. We should walk up to the girls, talk to the girls for a bit then find some way to bring them back to the mansion, then find some way to make them drink the potion." Noi said.

Wait he isn't talking about the same mansion we rescued them from is he? Looks like they didn't need rescuing from that creepy place.

"That's a great idea Noi." Ein said.

I decided to sit back against the wall to think this through but what I didn't realise was the wall was solid metal and therefore made a noise to which the boys also heard.

"Did you hear that?" Pierce asked.

"Yes I did and I thought we were alone in here but looks like someone is in here with us. Its my lab so I'll look for whoever made that noise." Zane said.

I froze, I knew their plan and now that they know I'm here they're probably going to force me to drink the potion or whatever. I heard Zane getting closer.

"Hello who is there, I know its one of you girls cause us boys are already here." Zane said.

I'm so scared right now, I would usually run for it but all of them are there and I would have been caught. Although I knew staying in this spot was no good I had no choice. I could teleport out of here but then they would know it was me. Suddenly I felt something push me, it was Zane.

"There we go guys. It looks like Kitty was the one watching us." Zane said. "Noi you know what to do."

Then it all went black.