The haunted mansion

Kitty's pov
Krystal told me to go back home but on the way I saw this creepy mansion in the distance. Of course I ran back to Krystal.

"Kkkkkrrrrryyyyyssssstttttaaaaalllll!" I called out.

"What is it now?" Krystal asked.

"Follow me." I said.

I held her hand and led her to where I saw the mansion and pointed out the mansion to her.

"Since when was there a mansion on the hub?" Krystal asked.

"I don't know Krystal but maybe it has something to do with the boys disappearance." I said.

"It definately has something to do with the boys disappearance. Lets tell the others." Krystal said.

~Timeskip~

We told the others and know we were standing infront of the mansion, ready to investigate it.

When we stepped inside we saw 5 different rooms. There was 6 of us. Krystal said that she'll stay out here incase something comes while the rest of us split up to search the different rooms.

Though I wish someone was with me, its really creepy in here and I don't like it.

The room was dimly lit orange and there was a piano playing in the background but there was no piano in the room so I don't know where it was coming from. There were no windows and there was cobwebs attached to the ceiling, and I felt like someone was watching me.

Noi's pov
Kitty! What is she doing here?

Well whatever me and the boys said that we can just turn anyone we want evil since Lord Darkness gave us some more of whatever that potion is, plus Kitty's a cutie so I'm definately going to turn her evil, but I guess I'm going to have to get her trust first.

Wait if Kitty's here then the other girls must be here too. 6 for the price of 1, I like it.

Kitty's pov
I was still wandering around the room when I felt someone grab me from behind, I tried to break free from their grasp but they were just too strong.

"Hey you stop!" I said still trying to break out of this persons grasp.

The person put their hand over my mouth.

"Kitty stop, its me, Noi." Noi said.

When I heard who it was I stopped struggling and he let go of me.

"Noi what the hell did you do that for?" I asked.

"I didn't know that was you thats all." Noi said.

"Fine. Lets just get out of here." I said.

Me and Noi came out of the room, everyone else was waiting for us and Krystal was surronded by mechanical things.

"Krystal were you okay out here?" I asked.

"Yeah don't worry about it Kitty, I'm fine." Krystal said.

Me, Noi, Krystal and the others went back to the hub and strangely all the boys went to Noi's house though I'm going to think nothing of it for now.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens