Trapped

Kitty's pov
I woke up and thought everything I saw was just a dream till I noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom. Then I heard someone singing, I realised it was Noi, I blushed at his singing. I didn't know Noi could sing.

"I see your finally awake." Noi said walking over to me.

Noi sat down beside me.

"Look Kitty I'm just gonna get to the point. You already heard our plan so just make this a thousand times easier and drink the potion." Noi said.

"Let me think about that. I already know the potion turns people evil so no." I said.

"Y'know Kitty I didn't want to have to do this but you left me no choice." Noi said.

Noi then went to what I think was the cupboard but when he opened it, it was filled with knives. What the heck! Why is his cupboard filled with knives? And what is he going to do with them? Noi then grabbed one of the knives.

"Noi why did you grab a knife?" I asked trying to not act scared even though I was.

"Just going to use it." Noi said.

"On what?" I asked.

"You when you try to escape." Noi said.

I gulped, was he really going to use that on me.

"Okay, Noi you have turned into a literal maniac so I'm just going to leave now." I said as I got up to leave.

Of course Noi wasn't taking any of that and he threw the knife so it hit the wall only a couple of centimetres beside me and he walked up to me.

"Zane told me to keep you here and that is what I'm going to do no matter what I have to do to keep you here." Noi said.

"Well maybe you should try being nice to me first." I said.

"If you haven't noticed Kitty I'm evil." Noi said.

"But surely you can be nice to me can't you." I said putting on my cute face. Maybe if I flirted with him he wouldn't use that knife against me.

"I mean I won't be mean to you if you don't try to escape." Noi said.

"Just think about it Noi do you really want to see me get hurt?" I said.

"No not really." Noi said.

"Excatly! Now let me ask you would you rather see me in pain or be nice to me?" I asked.

Noi's pov
I thought about that question for a while, whilst taking my knife out of the wall.

"I guess I can be nice to you but when Zane or any of the boys are here I have to be mean to you." I said.

"Yayy!" Kitty said.

Kitty hugged me, I blushed a bit and hugged back.

"But you have to stay in this room okay." I said.

"Okie." Kitty said.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens