Where is Kitty?

Kim's pov
I have been looking for Kitty everywhere but I can't find her. I know, I'll ask Krystal.

"Krystal!" I shouted.

"What do you want? First it was Kitty panicking about where the boys were and now its you-" Krystal said before I interrupted her.

"Do you know where Kitty is?!" I asked panicked.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Kitty, have you checked her house?" Krystal asked.

"No! I already checked there, she is not there!" I said.

"Krystal do you know where Noi is?" Mac asked running over to where we were.

"Saying the same thing I said to Kitty and Kim did you check his house?!" Krystal asked annoyed.

"Yes he isn't there." Mac said.

"Oh my irene, how many people are going to ask the same question! To answer your question Kitty and Noi are probably spending some quality time together." Krystal said annoyed.

Zane came and me and Mac ran over to him like a wild animal.

"Zane, Zane, Zane!" Me and Mac said. "Do you know where Noi and Kitty are?" Me and Mac asked.

"Girls calm down. Noi and Kitty are just spending some alone time together." Zane said.

"And your alright with this?" I asked.

"Yeah." Zane said.

Zane walked off.

"Mac something is wrong if Zane is alright with them spending alone time together." I said.

"Yeah your right Kim. Lets tell Krystal!" Mac said.

"No we can't tell anyone till we know whats actually going on." I said.

"So what should we do about this?" Mac asked.

"We find out whats going on obviously." I said. "Cause Kitty and Noi spending alone time together and Zane not wanting to kill Noi is not normal. Its a good thing but its not normal." I said.

"Your right and we should definately start investigating." Mac said.

Me and Mac went back to my house and I started reading a book.

"Kim you can't get all your answers from a book." Mac said.

"I'm not reading for an answer, I'm reading to help me calm down from Kitty going missing." I said.

"What about Noi?" Mac asked.

"Kitty is more important then Noi!" I said

"Okay okay read your book so you can calm down." Mac said.

"Thank you Mac." I said.

"And while your doing that I'll try to find an answer whilst tending to my vegetables." Mac said.

"How are you going to find an answer whilst doing that?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter." Mac said.

Mac left my house.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens