Chapter 40

Princess's POV:

      Who the hell does Hermione think she is to disobey a direct command in my very home?

    The moment the curtains were flung open to reveal my precious sister, I turned around and slapped the person who dared to even go against me. I try to control myself, especially from Yule to New Year's, but even my patience has it's limitations. After striking the person, I saw who it was and it was of course the freaking mudblood. Truly, this girl knows no bounds. The sudden movements had my sister clutching onto my torso for dear life and sobbing. The scared whimpers and pleas that left her lips broke my heart as I hugged her close, petting her while trying to calm and comfort her.

   While my voice remained soft as I reassured the person in my arms, my eyes burnt with fury as I stared at the person who was now holding her cheeks, shocked with tears welled up in her eyes. Hermione is pathetic.

  "Do you all need invitation? Get this mudblood away from here. I gave clear command and you couldn't even obey that." I barked at everyone

Gred and Forge were instantly by either side of Hermione. Not even bothering to wait for her to speak, they mauled her up and took her away. They didn't pay mind to all her protests, whines and kicks. I was furious but I'm lucky to have the rings that Marvolo and Killian had gotten for me. They help me a lot while controlling my emotions. I shook everything out of my thoughts and focused back on the scared person in my arms.

   I pulled away and bent down so that I was on her level as I wiped her tears, offering her reassuring smile. Her sobs turned to little sniffles as she slowly calmed down. My heart broke just listening to them, the look in her eye made her seem so vulnerable. She has been through so much, I promised her that I would heal her, no matter what it cost me and I will most definitely keep my promise.

  "Hush now love. It's alright, no one's going hurt you, I won't let them. It's okay, Bella, you're okay. You're safe." I said in a soothing tone

"Safe? Green light no hurt me?" Bella aka. Bellatrix looked up at me with such hopefully eyes pleading me to confirm

   "No, it didn't hurt you. No green light will ever hurt you. See Rudolph is there and there's Rabastan." I said gesturing towards the other two patients that had been quiet through the whole ordeal

"My baby?" Bella asked quietly

    I knew that Neville's kidnapping had affected her the worst, slowly turning her deranged. She held onto hope that someday she would find her baby but today I saw that hope slowly slipping away. My heart ached for all the pain she had to go through.

   "Nevy, mummy's calling." I called

"T-that's mum?" Nevy asked hesitantly

  "See Bella, there's your baby. Though, I reckon he is not as small anymore but he knows and loves you immensely." I said nodding towards Nevy

    Bella looked where I was gesturing, she saw Nevy. He had taken a couple steps closer but was still hesitant, I suppose he didn't know what to do or how to react to this. Bella stared at Nevy for a moment before rushing out my arms and tackling him to the ground in an instant. Crying and kissing him all over his face. He had tears streaming down his face too, laughing a little at his mother's antics but nonetheless I could feel the love that they had for each other. It was hard to miss especially since, the love seeped through the magic, blended with it in perfect harmony. Rudolph was next to his wife and son in an instant, hugging both of them. Rabastan hesitated for a moment but was quick to rush to them at my encouraging look, joining in on the group hug on the floor, crying tears of happiness.