Chapter 43

Princess's POV:

    I hugged Fenrir close, taking in the familiar scent.

  "I couldn't very well let you walk down the aisle by yourself, now could I?" Fenrir said with a slight teasing undertone

     "You talk as though I'll be getting bonded and married." I rolled my eyes

"Are you? I heard you found your mate and beloved. Tradition calls for marriage on coronation, doesn't it?" Fenrir reminded me

   "Thank Merlin then, that particular tradition has choice. I don't really wish to bond with someone who won't even accept my lovely snakelet." I sighed

   It really hurts to think that Theo won't even consider giving Marten a chance. I get that he felt hurt and betrayed, I might have too but I would have still given him that chance had I been in his position.

"Pablo!" Marten launched himself on Fenrir

   "I missed you too, Snakelet." Fenrir chuckled as he hugged Marten

"Snakelet, stand down now. I just straightened your clothes." I slowly pulled Marten away from Fenrir

    "It'll work out in the end, don't fret much. Time has mysterious ways of working." Fenrir reassured me as I straightened Marten's clothes again

There was a shift in magic. Ron and Nevy instantly took there places in the front. Ron was the one escorting Nevy. Next it was Blaise and Luna, Luna wrapped her arm around Blaise's, letting him escort her. I wrapped my arm around Fenrir's arm. The doors opened and we walked in, me being the last to walk in. The music played a soft harmony as everyone waited with baited breaths for us to reach the thrones in the front of the room. Fenrir let me go when we reached the podium, I took Blaise's outstretched hand as I climbed up the stairs to the podium which blended back in, vanishing completely after I had climbed up.

   I turned around and faced the crowd gathered in front of me. I let my magic spread throughout the room, touching each and every corner of it. Keeping my head high, standing with poise, elegance and grace that I knew my brothers and father would be proud off.

    "Welcome to this extremely auspicious occasion but before we begin, there is another person that shall be joining us. Please, welcome your Second Prince, Marten Marcellus Slytherin, son to Marvolo Slytherin and my foster son." I announced

  The doors opened once again, the music played a soft, elegant tune which still held a valiance. Marten strutted in with his head held high, an air of arrogance, grace and elegance surrounded him. He seemed to be gliding across the aisle like it was only second nature. He felt like he belonged here which he did. Near the podium there were a few empty seats which faced the crowd, he took a seat on one of them.

    "Now, we shall begin with the ceremony. Willow, kindly take over." I said sitting on my throne

  Everyone followed and sat back down. Willow popped up wearing a blue dress, facing the crowd, she first addressed them and then started with the procedure.

   "Now, first we shall begin with the vows then proceed to the crowning. All of this will be presided over by Lord Ragnok of the Goblin Nation." Willow announced

      The doors opened and Lord Ragnok walked in with another goblin, Griphook following him holding a velvet pillow with something on top of it which was covered by a deep blue velvet cloth. It was only when I slightly shifted my eyes that I noticed the smaller goblin following the two holding what seemed like my new weapon but that too was well covered so I couldn't find out what it was.