Chapter 3: stalking my stalker

(Hello everyone! The song above is literally the inspiration for this story so yeah thank this song! lol)
POV by Dave:
I woke up on the floor of sportsys room. I slowly got up from the floor and looked at him. He was still sleeping in his bed. I sighed in relief. I quickly stood up and walked around his room. 'Wonder what stuff he's got around here' I thought curiously.

I walked over to his dresser drawer. I opened it carefully and peaked inside. Inside was his pajamas. 'I kinda should've expected that' I thought as I closed the drawer.

I then opened the next one under it. That one was mostly socks. 'Ooh there are some purple ones!' I thought as I grabbed the purple socks and held them close to my chest.

'I'm sure old sport won't mind if I borrow some' I thought happily closing the sock drawer. I put on the purple socks and took off my normal white socks.

I then opened the next drawer. This one had underwear. I smiled brightly holding in my laughter. I closed the underwear drawer then walked out of sportsys bedroom.

I walked around the halls. I found that door that was next to his bedroom. 'The purple door..' I thought as I walked up to it. 'I wonder what's in here'

I slowly opened the door. Once it was open it made a small creek. Luckily, sportsy is a deep sleeper. I knew that because of the last time I was in his house.

I then realized that the room was lit. There were candles on the ground. In front of a bunch of pictures. 'What...' I thought surprised as I looked around the small room.

The pictures....they were all of me! I walked inside of the room slowly. I then realized some of my stuff was here! Most of it was old knifes and clothing. Some that still had blood stains on them.

'Why would old sport have a room with my stuff in it?' 'And pictures I never took' I thought while still looking around the room. 'This room looks a lot like....the room I have in my house!'

That room in my house had an orange door and it was full of pictures I had taken of old sport. Some of his stuff that I would take from the trash was there too!

'Sportsy loves me?!' I thought as I quickly got out of the room and slammed the door shut. 'Shit...' the door slam was really loud. I then heard noise coming from sportsys room.

'Uh oh..' I thought. He's awake! I quickly went out of the window that I had gotten in. I then ran home. 'I still can't believe it...' 'while I have been stalking sportsy...he's been stalking me!'

POV by jack:
I woke up to a loud slam coming from the bedroom next to mine. I quickly got up from my bed. I went to go check what happened. The purple door was shut. 'That's normal....but why did I hear a slam?' I thought confused.

I decided to open the door and check if everything was alright. I opened the door to the room and looked inside. Everything was good. The room was fine just the way I left it.

Dave's pictures were still around the room and his pile of stuff was still there. The candles were still lit too. 'Huh weird...' I thought then left the room closing the door behind me.

I then turned to the nearby window. 'Shoot I left the window open!' I thought quickly as I rushed over and closed it. 'Maybe the wind slammed my door shut'