Chapter 5: messing things up

(Hello! Sorry for the long wait- just kinda got busy and forgot about the story- but now I'm back! : D hope you enjoy!)

POV by Dave:
I walked into work today and my handy dandy 3 step plan is almost done! Just need to tamper with the robots. I turn to see old sport walk in behind me.

Or....maybe I don't need to. I smiled brightly and turned to face sportsy. "Heya sportsy!" "Could you do me a favor?" I ask him nicely.

He turns over to me and sighed. "Sure" he said back simply. I smiled even wider than said "can you mess up the robots for me?" "They have become quit dangerous-" "ever since- you know" I explained to him.

He understood what I was saying and nodded. "Alright I'll go do that now" he said frowning. As he walked away, I noticed that the puppet.

They seemed to be eying old sport. I glared at them and they eventually glared back. That stupid puppet is gonna ruin everything! Why is sportsy so close with it anyway?

I sighed as I walked away back to work. All of a sudden I was stopped by phone head. "Dave, there's a party today" "could you please stay in the back rooms for today?" He asked me pleading.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine whatever, phone dude" I said simply. I walked to the back rooms. I would have normally not done what he wanted but I was feeling nice I guess.

POV by jack:
I sighed as I went to each robot in the pizzeria. I messed with their programming or whatever. Things have been very complicated lately....I love Dave but dee is my sister!

She's always been there for me...
Dave is literally a child murder! I have learned a lot about the history of fredbears and Freddy's thanks to him though.

I learned about Henry....he seemed to be the mastermind behind it all but he's dead. The only one left is Dave and now I'm helping him!

I sighed as I walked to the back rooms. Dave was sitting on the floor. He seemed to be staring off into space.

I slowly made my way over to him. I sat down next to him. "I did it" I said simply. He quickly turned to me, surprised. "Oh!" "Thanks sportsy.." he said smiling softly.

I nodded. We both just sat in silence for a while. Until finally I heard phone guy yell to us. "Dave!" "Employee!" "Works over!" "You can go home now" he yelled to us.

I smiled softly and slowly got up from the floor. Finally! This day was boring. Dave sat up as well and turned to face me. "Another boring day at Freddy's" "but only one more step of my great plan!" He said smiling brightly.

"And what's this great plan again?" I asked him. "It's my handy dandy 3 step plan!" "Phase one and two are complete" "tomorrow phase 3 will be revealed!" He said happily jumping up and down.

I smiled at him but generally I was scared. What on earth is gonna be the third step? I already murdered children! Dave smiled back then left the room.

I sighed and left the room as well. I said goodbye to phone guy and jimbo. I would have said goodbye to dee but she seemed upset. Matt was near the music box too so I just didn't wanna go there.

(That's all I got for this chapter- the next one will be longer and will have spoilers from dsaf 2 evil route)