Chapter 1 Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Hannas pov

I havent got anything from Marie. Any texts any calls. Anything. I dont know why she havent text me. Am i so anying girlfriend? Are we even Girlfriends we havent asked eachother out even. I just miss her. I listen to her songs all the time. Now i listen to We fell in love in october. I get shivers every time i hear her song. Then i see a billboard with Marie on. As a sign. I look. At her. The photo most been taken before. I didint notice it first but the text spelled. Stream Girl in red new song I wanna be your girlfriend on December 21th! the text said. Oh. Thats tomorrow. I wonder what is it about. And i know the song will be good. Then my phone rings. In the middle of the song. I pick it up. Its my mom. 

"Hi sweetie will you come home fore cristmas eve?" she asks. I walk around. 

"I dont know mom the flights there is not time enough but i hope that i will come home!" i say and starts to walk to my hotel room. 

"Okey, look mom i love you but can i call you when  i come back to the hotel room?" i ask her. Then i walk back to the hotel and i  acedentily walked into somone and i fell and i dropped the La cap. As i slipped. Fuck. My hat. The person takes the hat. And runs away. Fucking idiot. I stood up and keept running after the person. The person weres a black jacket. 

"Hey, stay!" i yell and run after it. Im almost behind the person. "Stay!" i yell. And the person runs i take the persons back and push it against the wall. Its holding the cap. I look at the person and then i realise who it is. Isak. I look at him. 

"Isak, what are you!" i say. He looks mad at me. I keep holding him up against the wall. 

"Yeah, its me suprise i saw you so i was going to mess with you!" he says and smiles. I drop him off the wall. And take my la cap on. Again. 

"Fun, very fun!" i say. And smile. 

"So what are you doing here in London?" i say to him. And warms my hands. He looks at me. 

"Didint you know Marie is having a consert here tomorrow you should come to it!" he says. I look at him. 

"I dont know how i feel about that i havent got a text from her ore a phone call even!" i say to him. He looks at me and sights. 

"You to are just the same she is whines about the same things all the time that you dot contact her and stuff!" he says. I look at him. And smiles inside. He looks at me. 

"Hey, why dont you just follow me to the gig now she is doing soundchek!" he says. I look at him and smile. 

"Yeah, i can follow you!" i say. 

Maries pov

Im on stage again and it feels so fucking good. Im singing outloud. All the lyrics but there is no audince so i just close my eyes and sing. Im wearing my Nyc cap that i got from Hanna. I havent heard a shit from her. I said we were going to call every night and stuff. But she havent called me one single night. She havent even text me. Im sining bad idea. And i run on stage even if my eyes are closed. And its in the end. I didint notice it but i stand wrong with my leg. And its hurt hella much. And then i stop singing but the music is still on. I look at my feet. Fuck i think i sprained it. I look around. And i see somone i havent seen in months. I smile my biggest smile. She looks at me. Hanna. I trying to stand up. But she come to me. And help me up. 

"Hey i missed you so much!" she says. I smile at her. Having the La cap still on. 

"I have missed you more!" i say. And we hugeachother. Even if i wanna kiss her. But i dont know what we are get. We havent said anything. Text anything its been quiet between us lately. Wich is sad beacuse i love her very much. The band stops playing. And walks to Hanna.