Chapter 4

Maries pov. 

Im with Isak at Stocholm. Its been cristmas. Its was the worst crishmas ever. I got drunk. Again. I danced. A lot. I accedently. Spilled over some Alchol to a person next to me. It was super emberasing. Im texting with Hanna.

Have your Christmas been going good? i texted her. In a hope to get a answer. I think she is mad at me. But it would be super boring if she was. Beacuse i really love her. She textes me. 

Yeah, its been good how have yours been? she asks. I text her. And smile. 

Kind of good but ive have missed you alot next time maybe we can celebrate togoheter when are you coming to town? I texted her back. She types. 

Im coming to town tommorrow but i have to work on some stuff at the job so idont know if i could meet you up ore anything! she texts. I think of it a bit. Then i text her back. 

Okey, but can we meet up after your work? i  texted her. She types. 

Fine, the works end 5 at the day you can wait outside! she texted. I type. 

Okey, good se you tomorrow.  

Its night. The clock is 12 i should go back to sleep but i cant. I look over at Isak. He is looking at his phone. 

"Hey, Isak, can we like go somewhere im bored!" i say. He looks at me and sights. 

"Marie, we can not go out to a bar again you been on it so many times but we can just go out!" he says. I smile. Then we walk outside. And we are out. I look at him. He looks at me too. 

"Did you know that Hanna fucked a guy while i was gone!" i say. He looks at me. With a suprisied face. 

"Shit did she cheat on you?" he asks. I look at him. She didint. 

"No, we werent togheter it was like we were friends and just kissed eachother ore i dont know if its called cheating but i know that i love her and i want you guys to have a chane to be friends!" i say. He looks at me and sights. 

"But Hanna is so annoying she is like taking my place!" he says. I look at him. Thats why he have hard fore her. I sight. 

"Isak, no she dosent you are my bestfriend and will always be i love Hanna she is my Girlfriend but you are more part of me!" i say. He smiles. "And if you are my bestfriend i want you guys to be friends" i say. He nods. Finaly. 

"Okey, i can try!" he says. I look at him. Then i look back.  We are walking in a park. Its dark outside. None is out. Exept some drunk men. Isak look nervous. So do i. 

"Hey!" i man says. He is super drunk. He smells like shit too. He walks to me. And Isak. We walk faster. 

"You are girl in red right!" he says. 

"Yeah, why you asking?" i ask him. He sights. 

"You turned my girl friend into a fucking lesbian she is gay beacuse of your music and you are going to fucking pay fore that!" he says. Isak looks at him. He is mad. 

"Hey, stop it!" he says. And push him away. The guy trips over. Then he hit Isak. He walks back. I look at him. 

"Isak?!" i say. Then the drunk man. Look at us. 

"Shit im sorry i didint mean to!" he says. 

"Justs go away!" i said. He looks at me. "Just fucking leave!" i say angry. He looks at me. And walk away. I look at Isak. He is having a big blued eye.  I feel so bad fore him. I take some ice over his eyes we are in the hotel room.