Chapter 6 Happy new year! Happy new Year!

Hey, this chapter might be a bit longer then usally just so you guys know :) Thank you fore reading this! I also forgot Hannas sisters name so i re named her to Sandra lol. And maybe some trigger warnings but yeah, hope you like this!

Marie's POV

I'm laying in bed with Hanna. Who else bitch did you think I will lay in bed with😅😊. No but Hanna and I are laying in bed. She is sleeping. I'm watching her sleep. And her white curtain. I see her back. She have a scar on her spine. I wonder where she did get it from. I look at her. Fuck she is so cute. I smile at her. Then she wakes up. I pretend to sleep.
"Marie, iknow that you are awake" she says.
"Why do you have a scar on your spine?" She asks. I look at her.
" I fell off a roof when I was nine, I was playing with my brother football and he kicked the ball up on the roof and told me to get it and it was raining the day after so I slipped on the water. And fell off the roof!" I say Marie looks at me.
"Oh fuck how did you survive?!" She says. I look at her.
"I don't know actually I had luck!" Hanna says.  stands up. Quick.
"Wait!" She says and jumps off bed she writes something down on the paper. I look at her curios.
"What are you doing?!"
"I'm writing something!" She says. Then she walks away. I look at her and smiles. Then she is laying next to my like a spoon. I hug her.
"It's New Years baby!" She says.
"Iknow and we are going to fucking celebrate!" She says. I look at her. She sights.
" Fuck that I can't drink alcohol because of my pregnancy but after the baby we need to be drunk toget!" Hanna says. I smile at her. Then I kiss her on the cheek.
"Yeah, that's sad!" Marie says. I look at her. Then I stand up.
"Nope, we need to get up!" I say. And walk up from the bed. Hanna sights. And takes me back I accidentally Tripp over and falls down next to her. She smiles and hugs me like the spoon. I smile at her. She takes my hand in hers.
"I think you are going to be a great mother!" She says. I smile at her.
"Wow, you really think?" I ask her. And smiles. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes. That is shining everytime I see her. Im so lucky to have her in my life. I feel so alive with her. Then i look at her. 

"No, but fore real Hanna i have some work to do!" i say and walk out from bed. Even if i know i hate to leave her like this. I look at her. She smiles. And i kiss her. Then she kisses me. I kiss her back. Then i take my clothes on. I put my black baggy jeans on. And my harward hoddie then a carhart jacket over. I put my shoes on. Its snowing outside now. I look at Hanna who is standing up. She is only wearing her underpants and a t-shirt. I look at her. Her brown hair is laying on her back. And her blue beuitful eyes. Im so inlove. She looks at me. Im standing next to the door. 

"Why are you standing ther and looking at me?" she asks me. I just smile as a answer. 

"Beacuse you are beuitful and i love you!" i say. And keep looking at her. She smiles and brushes her hair. She sights and looks at me. 

"Marie, don you have work to do?!" she asks. And i smile. 

"Fine let me just go!" i say. And close the door. Then chek her in between the door runner. She walks to the door and walks away.I look at her. Then she throws a pillow at me. And i smile at her.  

"Marie!" she says. I open the door. 

"Sorry its just that you are so hot!" she says. Then i kiss her. She smiles. 

"Go off to work now okey you need to go so you can come home earier!" she says. With a big smile at her face. At this moment i dont really now what to say. Beacuse thats how crazy im about her. Her beuitful smile. I just go crazy about them. She takes my hand and i take hers. 

"Love you!" she says. And drop my hand. Then i dont feel her warm hand anymore. And im outside the room. The only thing i need to do know. Is to fix this song. So i can realise it soon.