Chapter 3 The flight

Maries pov.

Im sitting on the plane with Hanna. She holds my hand and she is sleeping we have been on the fight fore like 1 hour. I hold Hannas hand tight. She is sleeping. I wonder if she still feel ill. I look at Hanna. She is so cute when she is sleeping. She looks so realexd. 

"Hanna!" i whisper. Its quiet on the plane and i dont  want anyone to hear us. 

"Mm" she says. 

"Are you feeling better?" i ask her. She looks at me. And smiles. 

"When im with you i feel better!" she wishpers. I look at her. And put my head next to her shoulder. She takes my hand again. And luckely there are no homofobes here. Ore they are just pretty quiet. I look at Hanna. And kiss her on the forehead. The time went by fast. And Hanna and i were at the airport. We just took our bags. She looks at me. 

"Im just going to find a hotel that i can sleep in!" i say. She looks at me suprised. 

"Marie, hey look you can sleep at my parents house if you would like too!" i say to her. She looks at me. 

"Are you sure about that do you think they would agree with that?" she asks .I nod. 

"Yeah, i mean they are not like so strict!" she says. I look at her and nod. 

-----------Time speed----

Hanna and i was in the taxi. Its snowing outisde. I smile. They live a bit outside stocholm. So they needed to take the car and drive. 

"Hey, my sister she is having a baby so there will be a little scream just saying!" i say. Marie nods. At me. Then the car stops outside a house. I look at her and smile. 

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" she asks. I nod. Its dark outside. The clock is around 12 on the night. I look at her. And smile. Then i see somone open the door. I guess thats Hanna im still in the car. Hanna hugs her mother. They smile at eachother. Then her sisters run to her and hug her then the whole family. Im nervous i mean its her family. I need to do a good impression. I walk to them and smile. Hanna looks at me. 

"Yeah, everyone this is Marie my friend!" i she says. I put a little  smile on me even though its hearth breaking fore me to be called a "friend". I look at them. They seem pretty nice. 

"Hi, Marie!" her mother says. I smile. She shakes my hand. 

"Hi!" i say. And trying not to pretend that i fucked her daughter with that hand. I smile again. She looks at me. 

"It feels like i have seen you before!" she says. Hanna sights and looks at me. 

"Wait, i have heard your songs on the radio on the car they are pretty good!" she says. I look at her and smile. 

"Did the trip go well?" she asks us. I look at her. And then Hanna. 

"Well, what can i say you should ask your daughter!" i say and smile. While we walk in to the little cabin. Hanna looks at me and smile. 

"Well it went well exept that i throwed up!" she says. Her mom looks at her worried. 

"Oh, no you throwed up are you fine?" she her. I smile at them. 

"Yeah, Marie helped me she is the best!" Hanna says with a huge smile and hearth popped up eyes in her face. I smile back. Then we walk in. Its cozy small but cozy. I look at Hanna. She takes her hand to mine little discret. 

"So, well i didint know that you had a guest so im sorry Marie fore that ehm you can sleep in the living room if that works fore you?" she says. I look at her and smile.