Chapter 5

Maries pov

Its the second week in Stocholm. Its soon new years eve. Tomoroow actually. Its morning. And Hanna and i are at the hotel. Its morning. Im playing on my guitar a new song im planning on. I start to play the chords. Hanna is still sleeping close to the window while im sitting on my space at the hotel. I clear my throuhgt. And start to play the calm melody on the guitar.

"The morning sun, sunhine on your skin!" i sing. Hanna sights. And take her bed sheets over her head.

"Marie, pleas its morning!" she says. I sight. And starts to play again. The guitar.

"The morning sun, sunshine on your skin!" "Cause your white curtains they are paper thin!" Hanna sights again. And throws a fucking pillow on me so i drop the guitar. I sight.

"Marie, i said stop not now its morning you can play whenever you want but not on the freaking morning!" she says annoyed. Hanna havvent been like herself fore a while. I dont know what i have done to her. But she is mad. But not really mad.

"Hey, you almost did so i destryoed my guitar and im a artist too mam so i need to spend my time to music too and why are you even mad at me the clock is eleven in the morning so go and get dressed its day!" i say and throws the pillow back at her. I walk to the bathroom. And brush my teeth. How am i supposed to work on the song know? Then i here footsteps. Walking to the bahtroom. And somone being against me. She hugs me from behind. And i feel her warm arms around me.

"Im sorry, you know im sensitvie on my mornings!" she says. I spit out the tooth paste. And swallow som water and i turn around to Hanna and we hold eachother.

"Its okey, its just that you have been so senstive these days i mean yester day we argumented about a little thing that i forgot to buy some cookies that arent even that importan are you on your period week soon?" i ask her. And hug her. She is quiet. When i think about it. Hanna havent had her period fore a while. She is still quiet. I look at her.

"Hanna?" i say. Then she is back. And looks at me.

"Oh, yeah i think its my period week this time!" she says. I smile at her. And kiss her.

"I love you just so you know!" i say. And walk out. She looks at me and smiles too.

"I love you more!" she says. Hanna walks to the bahtroom and looks the door. Then i here the shower starts on. Then a phone plings. I take mine out off my pocket but its not mine. Its Hannas. I walk and look at it.

Have you tell her yet? Its her sister who texted her. Who have she tell what? Is it me? No. She is not keeping a secret from me. Nah. She wouldnt. Ore? I walk to the door.

"Im going now to the music studio here!" i say.

"Okey, do you want me to pick you up after so we can talk?" she asks. From the bathroom. I sight. Maybe she is going to tell me that she dont want to be with me. That she have meet David behind my back? Is it that what she is going to tell me? I sight.

"Yeah, i text you when im done!" i say. And walks out. I text Isak he meets me up. The weird things here in sweden is that in stocholm the weather changes. So now its raining. Fuck. I run to the buss and text him. I take the buss. Then im at the studio. The things that have happend is that Hanna and Isak actually are very good friends by now. So they talk alot with eachother. Fore now. They even text. Im at the studio with Isak. Im going to do an interwiew. The camera are here and everthing is set up. Im wearing my baggy jeans and my Harward hoodie. I smile. And im wearing my LA cap. Isak hugs me.

"Hey!" i say. He smiles. .

"Hey!"

"So have Hanna told you anything special today?" he asks and smiles. I look at him and sight.