Part five

~Narrator~

When they came back silco wanted to talk with Jinx, when they went away Y/n just stood there. Suddently she got hit in the head.

~ ☆ ~

~ Y/n Pov: ~

"W-what...." I stuttered while slighty waking up after the hit. I didn't know what to do until I heard someone say:" You're finally awake bitch?"
The only thing you saw was blurry human figure with a bat, you then snapped out of it and saw your...sister?
Y/n:" Wtf r you doing here betrayer. What the fuck do you want from me?
...:"Listen...I only want you to be away from my love."
Y/n:" Stfu you psycho! Jinx will never be yours....stupid fan girl.
...:" Oh you b-"
*She suddently gets stabbed*
Y/n:" W-what?!"
...:". . .*she faints*

What the fuck just happend...my own sister tried to murder me and got murdered herself? Honestly...idc even.
At this point she deserves it,that pathetic bitch.Ugh...my head.

* My head still hurted because of the hit. But then I saw a person w a hood grabbing the knife out of my sister and dropping her to the floor.*

*Jinx reveals herself from a hood*
J:" Man what a weirdo...ARE YOU OKAY?"
Y/n:" Yeah, i'm fine.."

~ Jinx's pov: ~

Is she mad? I mean I just saved her life but it was still her sister. God damn it i'm so stupid!

J:" Look i-"
Y/n:" It's fine, I hated her anyways.
J:" Oh!" *She smiles*
Y/n:" Can you untie me now..please.

She seems so tired. But why does she have that attitude? Most of the time she's shy and quiet"

*jinx unties Y/n*
J:" Hey r you sure you're okay...-"

*Y/n kisses jinx*
Y/n:" I said I am fine, you did nothing wrong...I love you."
*Jinx blushes while trying not to laugh at the sisters death, jinx realized she was some stalker she has seen some times.

Nobody touches MY y/n. Especially some obsessed stalker. Except me of course!

J:" Hey, wanna see a place?"
Y/n:" Hm, sure..'

*Jinx just blushes, grabs Y/n's hand and jumped from building to building to the place.*

J:" We're hereee!"
Y/n:" Woah..."

~ Narrator ~

They were looking from a roof at the city everything was glowing since it was night. Some lights going off and some going on.

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

Y/n:" Never thought a view of this disgusting city can be beautiful." Especially our school standing there"
*They both chuckled*
J:" Hey um..r you tired?"
Y/n:" No, just annoyed of the psycho."

*Y/n starts feeling dizzy*
J:" Hey you don't look..."
*Y/n suddently passes out*
J: " Y/N!"

(Sorry this is short and weird but I'm not feeling well, I swear i'll post more and try to do better in part 6)