Part 21

~ At school ~

T:" Okay students, today I wanted to talk about an...important topic."
J:" Wonder what this bs is abt."
Y/n:" Mhm.."
T:" The school has gotten some reports, mostly from parents, that students have gone missing..and some were found dead."
J:"Shit.." jinx whispers
T:" Did anyone see anything suspicious around these students? Any fights, weird communications?"
Random student:" Most of those people always talked to Y/n, also her bully. I think she has something to do with it!"

"THE HELL?? Why would it be me?"

T:" ENOUGH. I didn't say accuse eachother. I said suspicions. Which BTW we will be doing on notes."

RS:"Sorry teach." They death glare Y/n

...

J:" Can you fuck off with those eyes? I see you starring at her."
RS:" Maybe if she wasn't a murderer!?"
J:" BITCH. SHE'S NOT A MURDERER. Can you not get that in your tiny head?!"
T:"RS'GET OUT."
RS:" Whatever."

They walk out

J:" Finally, holy shit that guy is annoying.
RS2:" Fr."

~ After class ~

RS:" Ik you fucking did it you slut!"
Y/n:" Bro can you stop it already?!"

...

They push you on the floor when you try to walk away.

Y/n:"THE HELL??"

J:" Dude, I don't get what part of stop you don't fucking get?"

Jinx aproaches.

RS:"..."
J:" Listen, if you keep doing this bs. I will fucking sue you. Got it?"
RS:"..."

The Student runs away.

J:" Great!"

Jinx comes back to you

J:" Ya good?"
Y/n:" Yeah, guess so."
J:" Dw about these people. I got ya!"
Y/n:" Guess so, but it's actually weird how ppl who are around me die."
J:" Heyy...dw abt it! For now nobody has any proof so they can't just arrest anybody."
Y/n:" Yeah. Let's just go home, I'm exhausted."
J:" Sure!"

Jinxs grabs you by your hand and drags you outside.

J:" Huh?"

You 2 see a bunch of Cops questioning students, t'll someone approaches you.

Cop:" Hello you two, I wanted to ask if you guys have any info about what is going on?"
J:"Well, people keep accusing Y/n, this person next to me, because most people who have talked or wtv, had died."
C:" Aha...and what is your opinion?"
J:" Well, obviously that it's bs. Most of the time she feels stalked. So I'm guessing it's some psycho stalker."
C:" Interesting, can you confirm that?"
Y/n:" Pretty much, I feel unsafe and watched wherever I go. Especially at school."
C:" Alright, thank you. That should be it for now."

The Cop walks away and the other 2 go home