Part ten!

~ Narrator ~

The next day they woke up, Y/n was like always in Jinx's arms cuddled up.
But afterwards when Jinx left to get breakfast...

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

J-jinx...?
...:" Oh you're awake~"
Y/n:" Who's this...?"
...:" Oh? Don't recognize me?" *She chuckles*
Y/n:" Oh fuck you...why r you still here. You should be dead!"
..:" That doesn't matter..~"
Y/n:" What the fuck do you want,Kayt. "
Kayt:"I told you to stay away from her."
Y/n:" You don't own me or her. Were not your puppets, and also isn't MY GIRLFRIEND the one who stabbed you with joy seeing you die?"
Kayt:" That's because you...yes YOU manipulated her.
Y/n:" I can't manipulate someone who literally looks at me with joy and wants to kiss me 24/7. She cannot stand you....and you're not gonna stand for long either."

*Jinx grabs some wood hitting her head so she gets knocked out*

J:" What a bitch! I find her disgusting.....like I would never love anyone else other than you...~"
Y/n:" Oh shut up.."
*Y/n flushes red*

J:" Whattt It's true !!! Don't be so boringgg"
Y/n:"Excuse me?"
*Jinx giggles*
Y/n:" Well anyways...since she's knocked out how about we have a little...fun..with her."
J:" OOOO !!watcha plannin'!?"
Y/n:" Let's take her to your basement!"
J:" Oh uh how about we do it here instead!!

~ Jinx's Pov ~

Shit. Her Parents are in there...i can't let her see them or just in general the basement.
I'm good at excuses so I can just make it out easilyyy

Y/n:" Hm.. Why tho?~"
J:" I- um- that's because my bombs are currently in there and haha they can easily explode!"
Y/n:" Interesting..., well then let's do my plan here, so basically we'll break some of her bones and hang her up there in spray paint and when she wakes up you say something harsh to her and kill her!!"
J:" I like that, even tho making her swim with the fishes , like...old man always says, sounds better."
Y/n:" Not as if we have fishes, smh..
J:" It was just a suggestion yk..."

*They both laugh and proceed to work on the plan*

J:" There ya go!!"
Y/n:" Nice, got the spray paint?"
J:" Ofc I do!!"
*Jinx chuckles with an extremely big smile*
Y/n:" Alright, done! What about you?"
J:" Waittt....Alright! Donee"

*Jinx slaps Kayt*

Kayt:" what the...- ARGH."

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

Kayt cried out loud because of her bones, not even caring about us that moment, after some time I noticed she is breathing heavier realizing a scar on her stomach is bleeding.

Kayt:" Hey...I am..sorry. I love you sister.

~ Narrator ~

Afterwards her puls stopped suddently and Y/n cried silently starring at the floor shocked, since she hurted her but knew that Kayt wasn't in her right mind anymore. She realized Kayt just wanted love and had hated Y/n for it since she had it and she didn't.

Kayt had always been abused by their parents too and always protected Y/n until the day where Kayt left the house for good and just turned love sick.

J:"... Y/n?"

*Y/n jumps into Jinx's arms pushing them both to the floor while Y/n starts crying on Jinx's stomach.*

J:" Shh...it's okay. I mean, we wanted to kill her anyways...didn't we."
Y/n:" Yes but I was so selfish! She always had protected me and cared for me until she left me all by myself. That's where I had gotten the hatred towards her and then realizing she was love sick.  I can't believe this shit! It's all my fucking fault, it's my fault for being so selfish!"
J:" It's not your fault Y/n, please just get that in your fucking head!"

*Y/n just keeps crying into her arms until she fell asleep*

J:" Hey Y/n?..Oh. You're asleep. Hm, how cute you are while you sleep!" *She giggles*

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

I think I'll carry these two to my house. I feel guilty so I should probably bury her.

*She gets them both back home*

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

Y/n:"Ngh....Jinx...?"
J:" Yeah?"

*Jinx was working on a project"

Y/n:" What are you doing?"
J:" Working on the project! How was your sleep my sleeping beauty~"
Y/n:" I don't wanna talk about it.."
J:" ah...alrighty!"
Y/n:" What did you do to the body?"
J:" I put her in a grave..don't worry."
Y/n:" Wait..really?"
J:" Yesss?"
Y/n:" Tysm...ily."
J:" What would make you feel better love?"
Y/n:" Hmm...hugs?"
J:" Alright, alright. Cmere!"