Part Nineteen

~ Y/n's Pov ~

It's been some weeks since Harper joined this school. She has bothered, humiliated and beat me since I have embarassed her infront of others. She was really pissed...I am trying to stay as happy as possible though. For Jinx and the others.

~ At the Bathroom ~

Y/n:" Agh..Jinx...~"

You moan, Jinx immediatly starts kissing you while thrusting her fingers inside of you.

Y/n:" Jinx...please...~"
J:" It's fine Y/n, we'll just be..a little late."

She smirks, while grabbing you and seating you on the Counter.
You start spreading your legs as she kisses you, gently brushing your thigh.

~ ☆ ~
(At school. And no I am not sorry for not continueing it😘)
~ Nobody's Pov ~

Y/n:" Gosh Jinx..how much energy do you have in the fucking morning."
J:" A lot, especially for you."

She shoots a quick smirk and grabs you quickly, rushing towards some friends.

(Just imagine random names for the friends or your irl friends ig, even though obv the friends are gonna have their own personalitys.)

?:" Hey girls!...why does Y/n look so exhausted?"
J:" Oh it's nothing!"

Jinx chuckles as you give her an annoyed smile.

??:" Ugh guys...I really have no energy for this dumbass school. ESPECIALLY harper. She's been a bitch since she joined."
Y/n:" Yeah...you're right."
J:" Is she bothering you Y/n?"
Y/n:" I- no! She's just..teasing me a bit."
J:" Hey I can d-"
Y/n:" Jinx."
J:" Ok, Ok! I won't...but no promises."

You slowly raise an Eyebrow and cross your arms. The others chuckle while Jinx gives an annoyed look.

J:" Gahhh...fine!"
??:" Enough of ya'lls gay shit, how about we beat Harper and her g-"
???:" No beating up darling.~"

??? puts their arms around them while whispering it slightly in their ear

??:" FUCK, YOU SCARED ME!"

??? Chuckles while the others are smirking, yes, they ship them.
And no they aren't together.

J:" Soo...~ any progress with you 2?"
??:" URGGHHH SHUT THE HELL UP JINX!! We're not inlove!! I hate this mf."
???:" Sure you do?"
??:" Pos-"

??? Quickly kisses them on the cheek.

???:" Well guys, i'm gonna go to my class. Have funn!!"
Y/n:" ....Not inlove, huh?"
??:" S-SHUT UP."

They all start to laugh at ?? flusterness and them blushing like crazy. Some mins later ??, Jinx and you go to P.E

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

(If you're good at/ like basketball just think abt another sport that you hate/dislike and just replace it.)

Y/n:" Gosh I don't want to do this...I hate P.E"
J:" Honestly P.E is boring but it's exciting when we have to play that warm up game. The one where we have to throw balls at people!"
Y/n:" Ofc you do, choatic dumbass"
??:" Honestly I love P.E rn bc it's basketball, literally BEST sport!!"
Y/n:" (Optional) is better!"
??:" What!? NO"
Y/n:" Yes tf it is. Dumbass!"
??:"Argh..."
J:" Are you 2 done fighting?"

Y/n:" I-"

I saw Jinx standing there fixing up her hair with tight short pants and a bra, couldn't help but stare at her figure...

J:" Enjoying the view sweetheart?~"
Y/n:" Wh- SHUT UP!"

Welp, she caught me..

J:" Can't help if you stare like that Y/n"
Y/n:" Whatever..."

I mumble to myself while ?? is looking at us in a "Ya'll fr" face...them and their dumbass faces

??:" Ya'll done flirting? I wanna go do some sport and I don't wanna be yelled at by that hag!"
Y/n:" Yeah yeah we are done"

Me and Jinx broke out into laughter, ?? was pretty annoyed. Not in a serious was ofc!

??:" Ugh..." they smirked.

~☆~

~ No one's Pov ~

Y/n:" MY LEGGSSS!!"

Y/n sobs while the other 2 are laughing at Y/n. She had to do extra work bc she didn't listen and failed miserably.

J:" Aww, need some help?"
Y/n:" You would probably make it worse.."
??:" AYO??"
Y/n:" Shut up both of ya'll!"
??:" That's what you get for being a dumbass!"
Y/n:" Smh..."
J:" I need to go to the bathroom rq, will you guys just wait here for me?"
Both:" Alright"
J:" I'm gonna leave my bag too"

Jinx runs off inside, a minute later harper comes your way.

H:" Hey freaks!"
??:" Oi, fuck off!"
H:" Yeah, yeah...just reminding you guys how fucking ugly you both are~"
??:" Same goes for you, whore. You're the fucking slut here who gets used for her body!"
Y/n:" and is a bitch who is failing school.."
??:" LMFAO, exactly."
H:" I- just- SHUT UP!"

Harper slaps Y/n in the face and runs off.

Y/n:" That girl seriously hit me?"
??:" THAT LITTLE SHIT ISTG IM GONNA MURDER HER!"

?? tries to run after her but you stop her from doing so. She might be a bitch but you don't want more trouble then she's already causing.

??:" Let me go!! I will fucking beat that bitch up!"
Y/n:" Calm down, okay?! It's not worth going after her."
??:" She might aswell stop when she gets her ass beat! Will teach her not to mess with us."
Y/n:" We both know what she is capable off. Please just calm down."

Y/n pulls her into a hug, ?? Starts sobbing into her arm.

Even if ?? Is agressive she can turn soft within seconds. Harper has hurt her in the past already and you know it. You and ?? weren't friends in the past since you were seen as a weirdo. Especially that you didn't want friends but she has realized you are way cooler now that you guys are older and Y/n does want friends.

J:" Hey i'm.. what happend?!"
Y/n:" Don't worry about it. She's fine.."
??:" Mhm.."
J:" Urgh..if you say so."
Y/n:" Wanna go to the Cafe?"
??:" I already...have plans after school."

?? Starts blushing.

Y/n:" Ooh~"
?:" Ayo ?? get's bitches?"
??:" OMG! Shut up.."
???:" What...embarassed?~"

??? softly speaks into their ear, again like in the morning she wraps her arms around ?? // not to mention ? came a little before

??:" GIRL YOU SCARED ME!!"
???:" Sorry darlingg"
J:" Wait ya'll dating?"
??:" NO-!"
???:" Yes~"
J:" I see, I see"
??:" Smh..."
?:" Enough of this, I wanna go home"
??:" Yeah, same! So..bye!

?? Drags ??? Out of school aswell as ? who also says bye and leaves to get the bus

J:" Let's go home aswell and finish what we did in the morning shall we?~"
Y/n:" GIRL I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK."
J:" I don't care~"

( I don't feel sorry for not writing ya'lls beloved smut...horny ppl smh)