Chapter ten: Another player added to the game

Ventus Pov

Metal clashed against each otherwhile  I was sparing with Amy in the training room with a rapier I gotten for her in which she liked very much even though she doesn't talk I could tell she liked it by the way she smiled.  Anyway we continue to spare and I had to admit she was a pro at using the weapon.

  Anyway we continue to spare and I had to admit she was a pro at using the weapon

"I'm impressed. Your keeping me on my toes with each attack." I said while attacking she defended and for every attack she did I defended. It was like fighting a mirror. Amy was copying my moves perfectly and flawlessly. After going back and forth for about two hours I decided to call it.

"Not bad Amy you did very well your foot work was perfect and your attack and defense was top notched as well." I said before  Amy hugged me and I patted her head.

"Since I have time before school lets get something to eat shall we?" I asked while the both of us left the training room and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for ourselves before Esdeath walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good morning my Icy beauty." I said kissing her on the lips gently before going  back to cooking.

"Morning my handsome man and morning to you to Amy." Esdeath said pouring  herself some juice from the fridge.

"So I been talking with Nero and Artoria and they told me about their mission and I must say this is all a big mess. I mean if the church would have kept a better on the swords then they wont have been stolen." Esdeath said.

"To be honest I was thinking the same thing but still someone must had knowledge on were they were considering weapons like those are magical protected unless you know the spells to dispel the protection magic." I said  placing the food on two plates and placed them on the table.

"It's one puzzle after another and it's got me a little on edge." I said.

"Well I'm sure we'll figure it out." Esdeath said  finishing off  her juice and washed the glass out.

"Perhaps. We shall see." I said starting to eat my meal.

A little time passed and Esdeath and I were walking outside as when we were approached by the pervert.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need your help." Issei replied while we  looked  at him confused before  we were sitting at a café with Saji as he explained his plan.

"I'm a little shocked you came up with that plan with the peanut size brain of yours." I said making  Esdeath laughed.

"Are you serious?" Saji asked.

"Like a five hour boner." Issei replied. I shook my head and thought to myself I can't believe he just said that.

"YOUR INSANE! I'm  gonna help." Saji said getting up and walked away but  Koneko was sitting on the other side enjoying a sundae