Chapter 20: Some Late Night Sparing with Esdeath and a sisters Birthday

Ventus Pov

After getting settled on the couch in the living room while  Yasaka went to get us some tea. I had to admit she was a sexy Kitsune with those curves of hers. Esdeath was sitting on my right Kuroka on my left  and Amy was sitting next to Mizuno eating a rice cracker which was so cute kind of reminds me of Koneko a little in fact I should bring her back some sweets. Meanwhile Ikaros and Astraea where standing behind me.

"Why don't you two have a seat ?" I asked 

"Where fine my lord." Astraea said. Before Yasaka walked into the room while Tamamo was sitting in a recliner and Kunou was sitting on the couch 

"So tell me what brings you all the way out here?" Yasaka asked.

"Well I heard that the curse sword Soul Edge was nearby and we decided to check out." I replied for this surprised the three kitsune.

"I... well I don't know what to say about that I mean I have heard rumors  that the cursed sword had risen again but I never though it would come here of all places." Tamamo said

"But tell me why are you after it?" Yasaka asked

"Well I'm the wielder of the holy sword Soul Calibur and was chosen to destroy the curse sword once and for all." I said. This of course made Yasaka and Tamamo eyes nearly pop out of their heads when I said that.

"Well you have some guts to go after the sword. Anyway how about this if we have any information for you we deliver it to you but for tonight why don't you rest here for the night I will get your rooms ready in the meanwhile enjoy the hot springs here." Yasaka said before she stood up and left the room followed by her daughter right behind her. Thinking to myself a dip in the hot springs will do us some good.

"So what do you ladies  think a nice dip in the hot springs sound good to you?" I asked

"I could go for a nice dip." Kuroka said.

"Same here." Esdeath said

"Allow me to show you to the hot springs." Tamamo said while followed her to the springs where the girls went to their side of the springs while I went to the men's side and took off my clothes before getting into the water.

" Tamamo said while followed her to the springs where the girls went to their side of the springs while I went to the men's side and took off my clothes before getting into the water

 The water felt good on my skin as I lowered myself deeper and leaned against the rock that was there and closed my eyes and just relax.

"This feels so good after a day I this I needed the soak.

"I saw you really do earn it partner You are one of my best students so far besides from those two lizard brain who want to bash their heads in." Bahamut said making me laugh.

"Say Bahamut promise me one thing." I said in a serious tone.

"And that is?" Bahamut asked

"Stay with me till the end shall we succeed even if it causes our lives I want to know I will go down fighting along a friend." I said