smp earth

TOMMYINNIT POV

after that crying session we all went to our houses to sleep although i think the bay is going to sleep in mine and make their own houses tommorow.god it has been a long day,although im pretty sure that the blade saying sorry and saying thank you will haunt me in my dreams.(sisimisawa means were the same)

TIMESKIP:THE NEXT DAY

I woke up forgetting what happened so when i looked around i was shocked to see the business bay bois,and suddenly all the memories came rushing at my head,it felt like id been hit by a hammer of emotions.Luckily i didnt wake them,or so thats what i thought,a tall man with white eyes was in front of me,a sudden realization hit me like a train.It was my (platonic) husband."Are you ok?"deo asks worriedly,i quickly answered"yea..yea im ok,just,remembered what happened yesterday.""well come on,lets go outside,when we were talking the others left."he was right,we were the only one there,so i replied,"ok."so we went outside.when we went outside we saw the portal from smpearth lighting up.deo says"someone must be coming through".we both went to the spawn area cuz thats where the portal is.We were greeted by everyone in the server."So you guys noticed it too"said george."i think someone is coming through"the tall man beside me said,"who is coming,didnt we say to everyone to not come?""yea"said deo.suddenly kids started to show up,some were crying some were traumatized,i recognized some of them."xavier,shroud,clem... taylor!."i said while tearing up.

Taylor POV

i was just playing with my siblings when suddenly aunt drista and aunt lani came running to us telling us to go to the basement go through the portal and get help,we were confused and i asked,"why,dad told us not to go"."pls you guys need to go there and ask for help.we are being attacked."aunt lani finished,my confused face turns to terrified face,and suddenly my dad kyle(i made this name up,dont blame me i dont know what happened in smpearth)in front of daphne and addy,and what i saw made me scarred for the rest of my life,i saw him stab addy and cut off daphne's head,i was shocked my dad cut off my half sister's head and stab my other half sister,even thou we were half sisters we loved each other.aunt drista and lani got infront of us trying to stop their tears,obviosly they failed, they blocked him and told us"go to the basement and go through the portal,get help!"i grabbed my remaining siblings and ran towards the basement with tears in my eyes,i quickly pushed my siblings through the portal,and jumped through the portal myself,when i went through,i saw lots of people,i saw papa,he saw me and ran to me."oh my god,taylor,are you ok,why are you crying,why is it just you guys,wh-where is sky,daph,and addy?"papa asks worriedly,"I KNEW IT,I KNEW WE WERE MISSING SOMEONE,we left sky!" i said shocked,thats why i felt something missing!suddenly  someone came running out the portal.IT WAS AUNT ABBY,DRISTA AND LANI,aunt abby was carrying sky in her arms,i quickly went to get her."ok,can someone tell me...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!?!"

aunt abby screamed,i saw papa flinch,i told her."we were being attacked by dad,i was playing with my siblings when aunt dris and aunt lan came to us running while saying to go to the basement and go through the portal to get help,when i asked why,they said we were under attack and...and"i couldnt finish my story,i sobbed into papa."woah..woah..woah.what happened?"papa asked worried,aunt dris continued my story,im glad she did."kyle tp'd in front of adelyn and daphne.and.a-and stabbed addy and cut off daphne's head"aunt dris said trying not to cry.papa was as still as a statue,and suddenly tears started to form his eyes.

tbc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello author here,sorry for the long chapter and for the angst. New characters are going to come in the next chapter so stay tuned