the grand escape

Tubbo couldn't do it. He couldn't tell Tommy about the war that is about to commence. He has already been through so much and he was not planning on putting him through more shit.

He was currently in a meeting discussing the current issue. Dream, quackity,sapnap and himself was in the room. The screaming was making his ears ring.

"NO DREAM,THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK AND FOR WHAT?! SO YOU COULD GET POWER-" quackity was screaming but got interrupted by a hand slamming down the table. The noise echoed around the room.

"ENOUGH QUACKITY" tubbo was just so tired. He would really appreciate to sleep right here and now.

"But tubbo-" "quackity just stop." And with that, quackity stayed silent.

"Thank you Mr. President. The noise was becoming such a bother." Dream smirked. Tubbo grit his teeth and refrained from bad mouthing the masked man. That might make the situation at hand a lot more difficult.

"Now. To get straight to the point, Tommy needs to leave or I will declare war on this country of yours." Dream said. Tubbo felt pissed at this.

"Dream, I don't even know why you hate Tommy so much. He has done nothing." Tubbo felt curious as to why the masked blob wanted to get rid of his best friend so much.

"Because he's the problem. He's been the issue since he first joined MY smp."Dream was beginning to get impatient. "Look,are you seriously going to throw away your freedom just for him?" Dream sneered. He was really getting on tubbos nerves.

"He's my best friend,dream. And lets not forget, he's one of the founders of this country." Tubbo spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Fine then. I declare war." Dream announced. Tubbo felt his world flip upside down.

No. no. No. No. No. No. No. No.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.

Not again. Tubbo felt anxiety bubbling in his chest as his ears starter to ring. 'REALLY? A PANIC ATTACK NOW?!'

"DREAM NO! YOUR CANT DO THAT!" Quackity yelled. Dream had a smug smile. Even sapnap seemed shocked.

"Dream. C'mon man,we talked about this. " Sapnap tried but dream just ignored him.

"That's all now. Sapnap let's go." Sapnap stayed still. Dream scoffed.

"Sapnap I'm not dealing with your tantrums right now. Let's go." Annoyance seeped into his voice. Sapnap took a breath.

And then two.

"No." Dream raised his eyebrows, completely confused. Tubbo felt like throwing up. Quackity noticed the boy and squeezed his hand in order to ground him.

"Dream you can't keep terrorising Tommy I mean- he's just a child for fucks sake." Dream glared at his friend. Sapnap saw this yet didn't back down.

"Sapnap-"

"How would you feel if that was Liam huh?!" Dream flew across the table and held sapnap by his throat.

"Fine then. You can stay here and protect this shitty nation. But you will not EVER talk about that name. YOU HEAR ME?!" Sapnap struggled for air as he tried to get out of the hold.

"Do you hear me sapnap." Less of a question more of a demand for an answer even though dream already knew that sapnap heard him.

Sapnap nodded slightly and dream let go. Quackity immediately rushed to his side and helped him stand up.

"Two weeks." Their attention snapped  back to the masked man. Tubbo's heart was in his throat. Suddenly breathing became a difficulty for the young president.