what is happening?

Tommy stared horrified at the two girls. He quickly gave them a hug. Tears were streaming down his face as he looked at Deo. Deo stared blankly at Taylor before wrapping his arms around her.

Taylor instantly hugged him back while screams of grief escaped her mouth. Tommy was now silently sobbing. The crowd slowly disappeared, thinking of giving the family some space. Deo opened his arms and tommy jumped in his arms and began to scream. He just stood there as the two blonds thrashed around while screaming profanities at the world. Drista and Lani also remained still while tears were streaming down their faces.

How couldnt they? The kids they babysitted and loved as nieces died in front of them.

After a good few minutes,the screams died down just a bit.

Deo just kept hugging the two. Even if he had tears threatening to fall. He had to stay strong for them.

"Come on,let's go somewhere else that isn't here." Luke spoke after coming back with bitzel an wisp. They didn't even notice they were gone.

"Yeah,we found a spot in the forest where there's a clearing. Figured we could go there and just forget about all this shit." Wisp agreed and bitzel nodded.

"Deo just looked at them then at the two blonds in his arms. He sighed and shook Tommy.

"Sunshine, let's go. I don't think we can stay here for long since you are still exiled. The boys found a clearing in the woods and suggested we go there to calm down." Tommy just nodded and refused to speak.

"C'mon Taylor. We gotta go. Millie,grab your communicator. I have a feeling that Tommy would like to talk with a few people.." deo called out to Melanie. She grabbed her bag from the ground and ran to hug her dad.

"Don't be sad papa.. they're at a safe place now. Where they won't feel pain and hurt. Remember when you told us that death is common and will happen to everyone? It's okay dad. They wouldn't want us to be sad right?" Melanie tried to cheer her father up.

Tommy just wrapped his arms around Taylor and Millie and whispered reassurance to them and to himself.

"Why don't we go now huh? We'll go on a little adventure and have as much fun as possible. We could even look at flowers and animals." Tommy tried his best to keep his voice from breaking. It was hoarse from all the screaming and crying earlier. Right now, Tommy was just determined to try to forget about the fact that the kids he raised were gone.

"Okay!" Melanie cheered happily while Taylor just shrugged. She probably doesn't have enough energy to do anything at the moment, tommy thought.

"Would you just prefer to have a nap Taylor. You must be exhausted from all the running and the tears earlier."

Taylor shook her head and just smiled to her father. Tommy knew better.

"I'm fine dad. I would really love to go to the woods and just relax."Tommy looked hesitant but slowly nodded his head. And with that,they set of to find the clearing.

--

"Tubbo,he shouldnt be here. You know this. If he stays, the wall will rise." A masked man threatened. 

"Im the president,dream. What i say goes." The young president snarled.

"So what? Will you really throw away your independence for some idiotic brat?" Tubbo had enough. He slammed his hand onto his desk and looked at the admin with bloodshot eyes.

"You do not speak of my best friend that way. He is not an idiotic brat. He has been through a lot more then anyone ever did." Tubbo spoke in a low voice. He was tired of this mans games.

Dream scoffed and turned around. "Alright then. Enjoy your peace while you can..president" and with that,dream headed off.

Tubbo sat down on his chair and sighed. Why does it have to be him... He glanced at a picture frame that was in his desk. It showed two teenage boys,smiling brightly at the camera. The taller of the two had his arms wrapped around the latter and was mid laugh. The shorter one was also laughing and looking at the camera. Tubbo saw his reflection on the frame and wondered how long has it been.

How long has it been since he saw the glint in the tallers eyes. How long has it been since he saw tommy laugh. How long has it been since the two teens were just that.. Teens.

'War has done nothing but cause us pain and misery'. He thought. Tubbo stood and grabbed the portrait. He rubbed his fingers against it and began to tear up. 'What happened to the two of them...'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOOOOOOOOOO,IM BACK AND READY TO FEED YALL WITH SOME UPDATES. Also,i am so deeply sorry for leaving you guys in the dust. School just ended and so did my writers block THANK FUCK. It has been a while since i updated this story and ngl,i almost deleted this. It was just too cringe for my liking but IVE GROWN and so has my ability to write after i entered journalism. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter!!

bahbay