The Smaug Movie: Smaug's Treasures

(This took a lot of time and effort to make. So I hope you guys like it. The Story is Split into three parts and this is a really long chapter. Also the video up top it the Intro.)

Previously On The Dragon Maid's Brother S.

Merlin:"It was nice of Smaug to pay for a small vacation for all of us."

Morgan crosses her arms and frowns.

Ilulu:"Smaugy is the best."

--

Tanya:"I'll have to give Smaug a treat after this."

Ilulu gets annoyed.

Ilulu:"You already have a child! You don't need another!"

Lucoa:"I wouldn't mind having a child."

Ilulu growls and points at Lucoa.

Ilulu:"Stay away from my man!"

Wiz gains a small blush and twists her points together.

Wiz:"I wouldn't mind, too."

Ilulu:"Not you too!"

Morgan has a scowl on her face and Megumin looks at her with a confused face.

---

Lucoa:"Speaking about children, where are the babies?"

Ilulu:"Darksmoke and Dagahra and Millie are with Tohru and Kobayashi."

Tanya:"I think Tohru has a soft spot for those babies."

Merlin goes back to pating Kanna's head.

Merlin:"I mean who wouldn't. They're so cute!"

Morgan snaps

Morgan:"Can we talk about something other than Smaug!"

Merlin:"Morgan, sweetheart. Calm down."

Morgan calms down and nods.

Morgan:"Yes, Mother."

---

Morgan pinches the bridges of her nose.

Morgan:"I'm just gonna go to my room."

Morgan gets up and leaves the hot springs.

Everyone watches her leave then they turn to Merlin, who is still patting Kanna on the head.

----

Merlin:"Well, her growing up wasn't the easiest. With me busy running one of the biggest capital cities in the Harmony faction, I didn't always have time to take care of Morgan. And Smaug wasn't there to take care of her she kinda just grew up with the maids and butlers taking care of her."

Merlin gains a soft smile.

Merlin:"I would sometimes go weeks without sleep just so I can spend a little time with her. Sometimes I was just too tired to even do my job and the town suffered for it. I think Morgan knew that. She was too smart for her own good."

Megumin:"Did dad just, bail on you and Morgan."

Merlin shakes her head.

Merlin:"It's not entirely true. I am mostly at fault for that, I forced Smaug to have a child and he didn't know about it till she was born. He was young and scared. Scared since his reputation would get Morgan hurt. He cares dearly for her even if he doesn't show it."