Part 2

My family was pulling up to the church where coach buzzers funeral was being held, before we even step out of the car my dad started talking to the McKenzie family. I slid out of the back seat and stood next to my siblings not really paying attention to anything happening around me. Mrs.McKenzie walked over to my mom and started talking to her. I didn't tune back in till I heard my mom say "hello, oh my god you're glowing. You look so beautiful with your pregnancy." Mrs.McKenzies smile drops and she says "what the hell are you talking about" my mom has a look of confusion and nervousness on her face, not knowing what to say. Then Mrs.McKenzie starts laughing and says "I'm just playing. Oh my god you should have seen your face, you were like "huh?"" I let out a giggle of embarrassment for my mom cause that was hilarious.

  Greg's phone starts playing it's annoying ringtone because someone be was calling him. My dad scolds him for having his phone on after that.

  A car quickly pulls up and a man says "hey,now" my dad shouts "Lamonsoff." And I didn't hear the rest because the Lamonsoffs have 3 kids bean, Amanda, and Fulton. Fulton was around my age, super cute, nice, kind, caring, and kinda shy. There is no denying that I had a crush on him, he was just perfect. but I didn't see him in the car with every one else. I then hear a large vehicle pull into a parking spot and Mr.Lamonsoff say "and there he is now." As the truck door opens I see a 6' figure with black fluffy hair that went down to his shoulders, it was Fulton. It had been a couple years since I had seen him and holy shit he was hot. He walks over to my dad, greets him and then does the same to my mother. He then walked up to me and said "hey Shaey I haven't seen you in a long time, how have you been?" "I've been good how about you?" "Pretty good little stressful with hockey and school but still good." Fulton and I had been friends since we were practically born so I couldn't help but ask what happened to the shy boy that could barely even talk to people he's know his whole life.

  Everyone was walking into the church and taking their seats, I spot Fulton sitting in the row behind his family because there wasn't enough room in the row his family was in. "Dad can I go sit with Fulton he's sitting all alone." "Sure go ahead."

  I go sit down with Fulton while my dad continues to reconnect with his friends. "Hey can I sit here?" "Of course" he said while smiling.

   I was starting to let a few tears roll down my cheeks because I had known coach buzzer since I was born. Fulton must have noticed because he put his arm around me and pulled me into his side. I hid my face in his shoulder so no one would see me cry.

  After my dad had gone up and talked about coach a little his friend Robby, who I have also known practically since I has born Sang an opera song it was hilarious.

  Fulton and I sat at a table catching up with each other after so long. "Hey do you want some cake" he asked standing up from his chair "sure" "alright"

  As soon as he came back and sat at the table, handing me my slice of cake, we heard his mom tall his younger sister to use a fork but she screamed back "no, NO, NOOOOO!!!!" Fulton and I started laughing so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes.

  "I never told you this when we were younger but really like" Fulton says out of no where. My eyes go wide, "oh um" was all I could get out before Fulton cut me off "oh no I shouldn't have said any thing" he began to ramble on. So I got up, grabbed his arm, pulled him around the side of the church and just smashed my lips into his. We continued to kiss, Fulton lightly pushed me against the wall. I pulled away "we should go back out there" I began walking away from him, when I got about 3 feet away from him he caught up to me and took my hand in his.

  I decided to get a ride with Fulton to the cabin. "Will you go on a date with me" he says out of no where...again. I look at him with a smile on my face "I'd love to". We text our parents that we got a little 'lost' so we could go to a diner and get a little snack. We were eating and I ask "does this mean we are dating now" "it could but only if you want it to be" I nodded and we both smiled leaning over the table connecting our lips for another kiss.

  We were on the way to the to the cabin, there was rock lightly playing from the radio, Fulton's had resting on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

 I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep