Part 3

I slowly started to tune the world back in after falling asleep. Birds chirping, the smell of pine trees, sweet light kiss being pressed on my forehead, and finally the bright sun shining through the wind shield.

  We had made it to the cabin, when we were all getting out of our vehicles every one was making fun of robs small piggy bank car. As we were walking up to the porch the moth zapper thing zapped a little guy. "Daddy what is that machine doing?" Becky asked in her cute high pitched child voice. "Uh it's getting rid of the moths honey." He replied. "Where's it taking them?" She asks again. "Hell" "don't say that Higgins" "oh I'm sorry not hell Mexico". "No
i-its giving them electricity, so the moths fall asleep e-electrically" my dad says "it's electrocuting them? But daddy their dying" "it's killing them" Charlotte and Donna say in harmony adding on to Becky's last sentence" "no" "daddy no" "no, no, it's not. Ok? Let me adjust it." I've been trying my hardest to suppress my laughter because this shit was funny. "Look he's still sleeping" my dad said while throwing the dead moth in the air. "It's dead dad" Greggie said I smacked the back of his head and my mom pinched his arm. "Ooh! A porch swing I know what I'm doing this weekend" grandma Mansana said pushing Kiethie over. I start laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes.

  I didn't pay attention to what Rob said I just took Fulton's hand and pushed passed rob to get in the beautiful lake house. Every one was fawning over how cool the lake house was. Rob and Gloria start talking about a water bed and how there going to do stuff later tonight without the younger-ish kids figuring out what it meant. "You're going to do the backstroke tonight" Gloria says "I wanna go swimming with you guys" Donna adds on "oh honey we're not really going swimming what I meant was" "oh that's ok she doesn't need to know what you meant, I don't even know what you meant" her mom stops Gloria and covers donnas ears. "I know what she meant" Higgins and say than make a fake gagging noise.

  We start walking up the stairs to look at the rooms and get room assignments. "Ok here it is the big daddy" a combination of wows and whoa's go around the room. Dad said that us kids should have the master bedroom, so we all started to explore the the room.

  Once the adults left to go see the rest of the rooms Fulton picked me up and carried me back to a room attached to the master. He then threw me on the bed in my fit of giggles and he jumped on the bed next to me. We started talking for a while when my dad just busted into the main room picking up my brother and taking them out side. With them over his shoulders he walks up to the door, knocks and says come on outside.

  And left into the woods...

  A/N
Ok so I might rewrite this story to have Fulton and Spencer fall in love slower but I'm not sure so if you could let me know that would be great. I'm sorry if this feels kinda rushed but I wrote it at 2am and I was tiered but couldn't fall asleep so yeah. Also you can go to my TikTok account (multifandom_randoms) because this weekend I have my friend coming over and she is the one that I usually do cosplays with so you can watch most definitely Fulton x Spencer & June x Averman and possibly others so by have good day/night.