Chapter 5 (finally)

Sunas pov

I awoke in a different room. It was hard to remeber what happened last night. The little moments popped into my head. Me bumping into Osamu blank we getting in his room blank him pushing me down blank then moments that Mr blush like crazy.

No. No we wouldn't. I looked next to me.
Osamu
He was holding my waist so tight. I looked under the blankets eventing was put. We had no clothes on at all not even a sock😪😪😪.

I looked around his room. His clothes were scattered around the room mixed with mine. I then felt sick to my stomach.  I ran to the bathroom and puked. Oh the drinks.

I cleaned up. The dude even cleaned me off and changed the bedding wad I asleep or do I not remember. I quickly got changed and left I was in so much pain it was not okay.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got back to my dorm. I was the last back. Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast.
"Well well well look who is finally back. I guess all of us got lucky" Atsumu said and suga chuckled.
"Imagine it was your brother who his (v card)" Suga said and everyone giggled and suna stayed silent. And luckily for him hinata noticed.
"Wait did he seriously" Hinata asked and suna nodded and everyone stood up and Atsumu ran to him holding him.

Suna pushed Atsumu off his and ran to the bathroom. 'Why am I still sick. I have never had a hangover this bad before and my head doesn't even hurt' I thought to myself. I then Threw up and Atsumu ran in with everyone.
"Suna are you good" kageyama asked and I shook my head. No I  was not okay.

I looked at suga to see him nodding at Atsumu. Suga pushed everyone then ran somewhere. I stayed and looked at Atsumu he ran his hand up and down my leg. Suag came in with something in his hand.
A pregnancy test .

My eyes widened.
"Now morning sickness is not supposed to happen this early I belive but just in case" suga said handing suna 5 pregnancy tests. He then left and shut the door. I quickly stood up.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

No No No. All five came back positive. I clean the tips off and grabbed them. I ran out and showed all five to everyone. I was (quacking) (mad). I grabbed one and ran to Osamus dorm. Once there I knocked on the door. Tsukishima answered.

"Hey suna" he said and I pushed him out of my way.
"Move" I said and the Aran and sakusa looked at.
" where the (quack ) is osamu!!!" I yelled and the pointed to the kitchen. I stormed in and he saw me.
"Hey rin. Your back I see" he said and I pushed him to the wall.
" YOU MOTHER (QUACKER)" I yelled throwing the pregnancy test at him.

He looked at it then me.
"Rin. I'm sorry" he said and i slapped him.
"NO LISTEN TO ME FIRST YOU TAKE MY (V CARD) KNOWING I WAS DRUNK THEN DON'T EVEN USE PROTECTION" I yelled and he got defensive.
"I ONLY DID IT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WENT INTO HEAT AND LITERALLY BEGGED ME TO HELP YOU" Osamu yelled and it was my turn to be confused.

"BUT YOU OBIOUSLY DONT WANT ME TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT THING IN YOU SO LEAVE" Osamu yelled grabbing me and literally threw me out.

I placed my hands down as fast as I could so I  wouldn't land on my stomach.
"YOU ARE A (QUACKING) (BUTTHOLE) OSAMU MIYA" I yelled and he rolled his eyes shutting the door and locked it. I got up and bolted home. To my dorm. I wanted to be alone. Me alone with my baby. I wasn't mad that I was pregnant at all. I was the fact that I didn't have time for one now but there's no doubt about it I guess I have to make room for it. Just the two of us.