Chapter 12

Suna Pov

"Love wake up" I heard Osamu say. I slowly opened my eyes hissing at the light that poured into the room so early. This man had some guts waking me up on a Saturday.

I sat up and glared at him.
" What's the look for my lov" he said and I looked away.
"What do you want" I asked and he shrugged.
"Nothin" he said and I smacked him.
"Ow what the (quack) was that for" he said holding his cheek.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
"Babe. Where are you going" he asked and I smirked.
"I have to go drain the main vein" I said walking to the bathroom.

(Can anyone guess what movie I got 'drain the main vein' from)

Osamu pov

Suna walked out of the bathroom. I didn't want to tell him but the reason I woke him up was because he was crying. But then if it told him he would have gotten mad at me then yelled at me, then apologize for yelling, then apologize for apologizing, then cry. We have gone through this literally everyday.

Suna sat down and turned to me.
"In still mad at you just so you know" he said and I nodded.
"I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear as I brought him onto my lap. He shuddered as I licked his ear and bit it.
"OW THAT HURT YOU (BUTTHOLE)" He yelled at me and I just put my hands up his shirt.
" I'm sorry my love" I whispered in his ear again as I nipped his neck and collarbone. 

Then as we were in our little heaven the door was slammed open. It was daichi.
"Daichi what is wrong." Suna said and he was huffing like he ran everywhere.

3rd person

"Osamu come here. Suna stay here its not safe" Daichi said and Osamu gave a look to suna and suna nodded he was not going to be his stubborn self. When Daichi says it's not safe. It's not safe.

They left to hear Tsukishima banging on his door from the inside.
"What is going on" Osamu said when he saw everyone in the hallway well all the Alphas anyways.
"Where are the Omegas" he asked and then he saw them going to his and Sunas room and the door was locked.

"Tsuki is in his rut" Yamaguchi said and I looked at everyone and realized that is why the omegas were sent away.
"For the past hour he has been trying to get to Kageyama or any Omega he could" Daichi stated then continued.
"But mostly Kageyama" Dachi lastly stated.

I looked around Tsukishima had not stopped.
"Hey Yamaguchi how long have you known Tsukishima"I asked and he smiled.
"Since we were kids. Why" he asked and I looked down.
"Umm I don't was to offend you or anything. But maybe you should go with the omegas. I mean and once again no offense you are a Submissive Alpha and Tsukishima will try and get his hands on anything that is Submissive" I explained and Yamaguchi smiled and nodded.

He walked to to the room and passed me.
"Don't worry. Being Submissive doesn't bother me" he said smiling and walking and knocking on the door. Then assured everyone in the other room he was not Tsukishima.

Then everything broke lose when the door of Tsukishimas and Kageyamas was broke open. Tsukishima came from the room and growled.
"Where is Tobio" he said growing still.
"Tsukishima you can't see him." Daichi said putting his hands up.
"YOU DONT TELL ME WHEN I GET TO SEE MY MATE." Tsukishima said and then a voice distracted us.

"Kei. That's enough" Tobio said as he walked closer.
"Tobio don't come closer" Aran warned to Tobio.
"Guys I promised I would help him when he went into a rut. Just like he would help me if I went into heat" Tobio said and Osamu got out of the way. He was standing between the couple.
"Samu what are you doing!!!" Saskua yelled and I looked.

"Look if Tsukishima pounces at Kageyama I'm not going to be in the middle of that" i said and Tsukishima did pounce at Kageyama attacking his neck.
"Kei. Bedroom" Tobio said and they left to the bedroom.

A lot of unholy sounds untill at least 11:45am mind you they started at 7:45am.

I know that this story was more of a Tsukikage story but I knew it was time for a update and I had major writers block. But as I wrote this story I had ideas for the next story so yeah.