Chapter 19

I stared blankly at terushima. Did he just say what I think he did. He put his hand on my shoulder gently and I smacked it harshly.
"What the HECK MAN" I screamed at him and he looked at me sorrowfully.
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND 4 KIDS AND I LOST THEM BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" I yelled again and tears fell from his eyes. He was a very strong man at times but he had a soft side that came out when I yelled.

"Wait Samu. Suna broke up with you" Suga asked and I turned my head and put my hand to my mouth and sobbed. Then I wiped my tears and turned to look at terushima with a scowl. Then I softened and looked at everyone.
"Yeah. Suna broke up with me. And he won't let me see the kids anymore" I said then terushima tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him and he fell to the floor.

"Don't touch me" I said and then went back to my room. I was going to leave. By a ticket and go to suna. I know he probably didn't want to see me but I needed to see him. Or say goodbye in-person. I packed a suite case and then headed back downstairs. Terushima still stood in the living room.
"Where are you going Osamu" Daichi asked and I looked at everyone.
"I'm going to go say goodbye to Suna In person. Face to face." I said the terushima put a hand on my shoulder.
"Get you (quacking) hand off of me" I said and he sighed.

"Samu. Let me go with you. I can explain to Suna what happened. You were completely hammered so what you say he won't believe you. But I could tell him." He said and I sighed. He had a point. I didn't forget him. But he could help possibly. Daichi then smiled and gave Suga a kiss on the cheek.
"Come on. Let me drive you" Daichi said and he headed out.

Daichi drove me and terushima to the airport. Then we bought out tickets and boarded the plane. We also even sat next to eachother.
"Tell me something man" I said and he looked at me. I had my face leaning on the window and I rested my head in my hand.
"Why did you do it" I said and terushima sighed.
"Well I didn't think any of this would happen. But the reason was because suna was gone and I knew you were getting none. So I crushed some of the pills and slipped them in your drink. Then the guy came along and I payed him 20 dollars to sleep with you but he had to leave before you woke up. I ended up paying him 10 for not leaving" terushima said and I rolled my eyes.

"You do know that after this we aren't friends anymore right" I said and he looked at me a flicker in his eyes.
"Dude please." He said trying to put a hand on my shoulder but again I smacked it off.
"Stop. I'm sorry but I can't do this. I can't trust you and its not like we were bestfriends" I said and he glared at me.
"We hung out everyday at school" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Then you slipped me pills that made me cheat on my boyfriend" I said.

We didn't talk for the rest of the flight.
We left the airport and go a taxi. I had suna address imprinted in my brain from how much times he send stuff back and forth. So we drove there. It was about 1:00pm here. So the kids would be napping. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Thru payed the taxi driver.

The door slightly opened then opened all the way and a disheveled suna appeared.
"Osamu. What the heck are you doing here" he said then I grabbed him in a hug. He slightly pushed off.
"Oh yeah sorry" I said the terushima cleared his throat.
"Suna we have to talk to you. I need to tell you something important" terushima said and Suna nodded opening the door the rest of the way and  stepped aside. We walked in and the place was spotless. No wonder he looked so tired.

"Oh do you have guest coming" I asked and he shook his head. And sat down on the couch.
"No. But I like to keep it clean. It makes me fell a lot safer with the kids when I know I didn't leave any knives of or something. And I'm tired of stepping on their toys" he said and then he looked at me.
"Do you want to see them." He said and my mouth slightly gaped open.
"Seriously" I asked and he sort of smiled.
"I'm not going to ban you from seeing our kids" he said and I smiled and mentally screamed when he said our kids.

"They are in the last room down the hall to the right" he said pointing to the long hallway. This house had three bedrooms 4 bathrooms one in each room and then one in the hallway and a huge kitchen and living room.
"Okay." I said and I started walking before he spoke again.
"Wait. Just please don't wake them up. It took me about half a hour to get them to sleep" he said and I smiled and nodded then continued to walk.

With terushima and suna. 3rd pov

The two that were left in the living room just stared at eachother.
"So why are you here" Suna asked and he looked at suna and went to sit next to him.
"Okay. I need to confess something. I'm not saying this to protect Osamu. This is all my fault. That night at the party I crushed up some rut inhancer pills and slipped them into his drink about 5 times. He was hammered and very very very aroused. Then I payed a guy 20 dollars to sleep with Osamu. He gladly agreed but I told him he had to leave before Osamu woke up but that didn't happen. So I only payed him 10 bucks. But Suna I had no idea this was going to hap-"

*SMACK*

Terushima lookedat Suna as he held his own cheek. It started to burn.
"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" Suna said and terushima sighed then nodded.
"Yes" he said and Suna sat down and glared at Terushima.
"Why did you do it." Suna asked and Terushima sighed.
"After you left girls and guy started throwing themselves at Osamu. He was holding back so much. I thought that he was he backed up but he was really just waiting to see you again. But come on Suna you were having him wait YEARS before he got to do it again." Terushima said and Suna looked down.

"I under stand it was selfish of me to do that to him. But I just couldn't stand the thought of him doing it with someone else" Suna said and he started crying.
"So you forgive him. I mean you kinda owe it to him. Plus he doesn't even remember what he did with the guy until he listened to the voice-mails." Terushima said and Suna nodded. Then the door to the babies room opened and Osamu appeared in the hall. Suna stood up and ran to him tackling him in a hug.

Osamu pov
I walked out of the babies room and then next thing it knew I was being hugged by Suna.
" sorry Samy. I'm so selfish." He said and I hugged him back.
"No your not baby" I said and he sniffed and looked at me. (Let's pretend Suna is shorter that Osamu. Just a bit).
"I'm sorry. I wanted you all to myself." He said and immediately and kissed him.
"It's okay baby. Don't be sorry. I'm the one who is sorry" I said and then he hugged me again. I looked at Terushima and he smiled. I smiled back.
"Thank you" I mouthed to Terushima and he nodded then. Left making a phone sign with his hand that meant he would talk to me later. I nodded then he left. As soon as the door shut Suna broke the hug and kissed me again.

I pulled him closer.
"Mhmph" he grunted out as he pulled back  a line of saliva came between our mouths.
"Come on baby. I'm back up by. Years. Please" I said as I kissed his neck gently.
"Technically. You just did it last night" he said and I pinched his butt.
"EEK. SAMU" He yelled and then I looked at him.
"Please just forget that happened" I said and he nodded. I went back to kissing him

Suna sighed happily once more and his hand ran up the back of my shirt and then took it off. I also took his shirt off. I started to kiss and but him along his collarbone"
"Samu" he looked at me.

"Daddy?"