Family Profiles

The Midnight's

Emile (31/32) and Remy (32/33)  have been married 8 years (got married in 2014) and were in a civil partnership for 3 years before  that (got a civil partnership in 2011). Emile and Remy are both Genderqueer and use all pronouns, both of them are also Omisexual. They became a Foster home in 2016 and forested the 13 year old Janus Salvani. In 2019, they fully adopted them and they became Janus Midnight  (age 16). Janus was born on the 3rd of February 2003.  Janus has a condition called Vitiligo. So half of their face and certain places in their body is paler than the rest of their body.  Janus is Agender, uses they/them pronouns and is homosexual, Pollyamarus. 

The Sanders: 

Thomas (32/33) is a single father of two kids he adopted when they were babies.  He had adopted them with his Ex but his Ex broke up with him because of the kids but he kept them.  The oldest of the two is Patton. Patton was born on 15th January 2003.  The second child was Logan. Logan was born on 3rd November 2004.  Patton is genderfluid, using all pronouns and is panromantic, Demisexual and Pollyamarus. Logan is Demiromantic/ Demisexual and bi. 

The Kingsley 

Joan (25/26) and Talyn (23/24) have been together since high-school.  Joan is the older half sibling of Remus and Roman (through their mum). However, Roman and Remus were practically raised by Joan and Talyn and the twins moved out with them as soon as Joan was 18. Roman and Remus were born on 4th June 2004. Roman and Remus are both cis male using He/him pronouns. However Remus is Remus homo-Aroace, Pollyamarus whereas Roman is homosexual, Pollyamarus.