chapter 4

TW: Crying
------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four months since V has moved into the Midnight house hold. After a month or so, She seemed to have settled in nicely. 

The family had decorated her room like they promised. The family had painted her room purple and black. With the decorations V put up, the room kind of looked like Halloween threw up on it.  V had also put up nightmare before Christmas posters and had a collection of PATD, TOP and other music brands under his TV. Just like they had gotten Janus a pet snake when they adopted them, Emile and Remy had brought V a Pet tarantula. V called him Marcus. 

V had become friends with all of Janus's friends and a bit with Roman. They had this teasing relationship which was really weird. V had a better relationship with Logan though. (Probably because they are both 16 turning 17 and everyone else is older).  V and Logan would often be found together reading, studying or talking about stairs. V and Logan had a connection to each other that no-one could understand. Their friendship was stronger than best friends. Patton wouldn't stop calling V his dark strange daughter and his kiddio. 

V had also become less shy and anxious around the groups and more sassy and sarcastic like Janus liked. But Logan could see that it was just a front.

However despite all this, the last month was different.

Over the last month, V started to become distant again and started staying quiet again. No one knew what was going on with her but everyone was really worried about her. She hardly sat with the friend group,including Logan, and she hardly left her room at home. She wouldn't talk to anybody when they tried to find out what was wrong. 

Today, Logan had enough of V not turning up to lunch. So he went and looked for her. Logan knew V would be on campus somewhere because 1) today was one of those rare days that she was in all day. 2) Logan knew V was anxious about leaving the site if she has afternoon lessons in case she comes back late. Logan looked everywhere for V and was about to go back to the friend group to ask for help when he heard crying coming from then uni-sex bathroom. He goes in to find…..

"V?"