chapter 2

Janus finished college at 2:30pm that day, normally they'd stay to say goodbye to their partners, Patton and Remus, but today they had to go straight home because of their new sibling coming home so that's what they did. They got the 3:00pm bus and arrived home at 4:30pm. Just in time to get changed out of blacks before Remy and Emile brought Victoria home at 5. They change into a yellow turtle-neck jumper and black trousers before going to feed their pet snake. 

At 5 on the dot, the front door opened. Janus slowly went downstairs to find Remy, Emile and a small girl at the door. Remy was wearing a leather skirt, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. He, of course, had a Starbucks in his hand. Emile was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, a pink and blue tie and a brown cardigan. The girl was wearing baggy black juggy bottoms, a baggy black jacket and a black shirt. The hood of the jacket was on her head, covering half her face. The girl was very curvy and rounded and a bit on the heavy side, but small, smaller than Janus. Emile smiles spotting Janus, singling them over. "Hello Janus, This is Vict-" Emile starts but is cut off by the girl saying quietly and nervously "i-i prefer V"  Remy nods to say that was perfectly fine. V smiles slightly at that.  "I'm Janus, it's nice to meet you V" Janus said slowly. V just waves nervously at them. 

"Janus, why don't you show V to her room and help her get settled in while I start on dinner?" Emile asked nicely. Janus nods in understanding before leading V to her room which is right next to Janus. "This is your room. Mine is right next to yours. This weekend, we can go buy stuff, like paint and posters, to decorate your room how you like" Janus says as they walk into the room. V smiles slightly at everything Janus says before asking "Really I get to decorate this room however I like?". Janus nods, smiling widely "of course you do. This is your room now".   V's smile grows slightly more at that. "Why don't we start unpacking your stuff into the draws and wardrobe?" Janus says so V nods.  So that's what they both did for the next hour before getting called down for dinner.