Chapter 3

The next morning V had woken up earlier than anyone in the house. She was already dressed in baggy trousers, a purple shirt and her baggy black jacket and making breakfast in the kitchen at 5:30am half an hour before Janus even woke up. So Janus was shocked when they came down in their college clothes at 6:30 to find that V had made a fully cooked breakfast for everyone. Janus had to calmly have a conversation with V explaining why she didn't have to cook everyone breakfast but that Janus was grateful for the food. At 7:00am, Janus and V set off to the bus Station and got on the 7:30am bus (Just like Emile and Remy had explained would happen the night before because Emile had work at the therapy centre and Remy was working at the Starbucks all day). Just like the day before, Janus (and now V) arrived at the college building at 8:30am. However, today it was an hour until Janus's lessons and 1h30m until V's lesson. Janus's lesson was starting half an hour late today because the teacher had a doctor's appointment. V's lessons normally start at 10am on a Friday anyway. Janus took V straight to the cafeteria to meet their Friends and Roman.

Janus and V were the first to arrive today. So they sat at the table in the corner and waited for all of Janus's friends. While they waited, V hyped herself up so she wouldn't be anxious.

The Kingsley twins were the first to turn up which is strange because they are normally last. Roman was wearing similar to yesterday because you know musical theatre clothing requirements. Remus was wearing a bright green crop top and black jeans today. He didn't have his coat on. Roman sat down across from Janus whereas Remus sat as close to V as he could by sitting on Janus's lap. "Hello, I am Roman Kingsley and You are?" Roman said in his posh voice. V does a wired two finger salute "Sup, Princy. I'm V''. Remus smiles widely as Roman pulls faces at the name. "OOOO I LIKE THIS KID. Hiya V. I'm Remus!" V smiles at that and was about to speak when Patton rushed over dragging Logan. Today Patton was wearing a blue shirt and a light brown skirt. Logan was wearing a black polo shirt, dark blue jeans and a blue striped tie. Logan had rectangular glasses. Patton sat in between Janus and Roman, making Logan sit next to Virgil. "Hi kiddio. I'm Patton. Today I'm using They/them pronouns. I'm guessing your Jan's new sibling, Vic-" Patton starts but Janus cuts them off by saying V prefers to be called V which they all accepted. "Salutations V, I am Logan Sanders. Logan said, instantly making V feel relaxed for some reason. For the rest of the hour, everyone got to know each other.

"Time for class, kiddios," Patton said happily, letting everyone else get up. This singles Logan to ask "V may I ask what class you take?" V nervously looks down and fidgets with her sleeve "i-i do music Level 3". That prompted Roman to burst out laughing and say something along the lines of how can an Emo anxious nightmare like you do a performing course. Logan ended up leading V away as Pattom tried stopping his two boyfriend's from fighting as Remus cheered Janus on to beat up a Roman. In the end, Patton won.