Chapter 1: A Favour

The Johto region. A very traditional and beautiful region. However, it's criminal underbelly was vast, culminating once a group known as Team Rocket tried to takeover the region 9 years back. Ever since, the government started cracking down heavily on organized crime.

"IRWIN! BLOW THEM AWAY WITH HYDRO PUMP!"

SPLASH!

Oh look, here we see those crackdowns in action.

The man wearing an armband with a bold red R was sent flying into the wall of the hidden base located in Ecruteak City. As he tried recovering, he was grabbed by the throat and hoisted in the air by a large blue alligator wearing sunglasses.

 As he tried recovering, he was grabbed by the throat and hoisted in the air by a large blue alligator wearing sunglasses

FERALLIGATR "KILLER CROC"
NICKNAME: IRWIN

"*COUGH!* W-What the hell...?! H-How'd we get discovered?!" The grunt choked out.

"I'm asking the questions here." The gruff voice garnered the attention of the grunt, who had paled upon seeing his attacker.

The voice's owner was a man with recognizable long red hair, his face in a perpetual frown and his piercing silver eyes glaring. He wore a black jacket with a silver trimming, a thin vest with a hood over top of it along with a pair of navy jeans and black shoes on his feet. His jacket sleeves were rolled up revealing his right hand was wrapped, likely bruised knuckles hiding underneath.

 His jacket sleeves were rolled up revealing his right hand was wrapped, likely bruised knuckles hiding underneath

SILVER "I'M BATMAN"

"Y-YOU!?"

"I know that you are still getting orders. Who sent them!?"

The grunt panicked a bit. "Y-You ain't gettin' anything outta me!"

Silver looked at Irwin. "Look's like your new pal is getting forgetful! How about using another Hydro Pump?"

Irwin smirked as he leaned his head back.

"W-Wait a minute! We can talk abo-URF! *GARGLING NOISES*"