Chapter 5: Power Play

Silver looked down at his phone before looking up at the shop's sign.

"Ecru-Tea-k? *sigh* Why did it have to be a pun?" He shook his head in disappointment. "Whatever. Looks like this is the place."

Ten minutes ago, Y/N sent him a message telling he had some info, and that they should meet up. He also insisted they come to this specific café tucked in the city backstreets.

"Strange. Sign says they're closed." Silver observed. "Guess I'll knock."

Silver lightly tapped the door twice and stood back.

WHOOSH!

"ACK!" Silver exclaimed as he was quickly pulled inside by Y/N.

"It's about time! Do your interrogation thing!"

"My what?" Silver than took in his surroundings. A young girl with a starstruck look sat on a tatami mat next to a significantly older woman, likely a relative.

He then recoiled when he noticed the guy who was tied up trying and failing to escape his binds.

"Y/N!?"

"Me?" Y/N tilted his head in confusion.

"Who are these people!? Why is he tied up!?"

"Well, that guy is a member of that Revolution thing."

"And them!?" Silver pointed towards Chillie and her Grandmother.

"*Mini squeal* You're Silver! Y/N's biggest rival!" Chillie fangirled.

"...Oh for FUCKS SAKE Y/N!"

Y/N crossed his arms and whispered. "You think you're gonna have it bad? Talk to the guy who's signed 18 different things in the last ten minutes. Besides, if it weren't for her I never would've even been here when this tool showed up." Y/N kicked the grunt for emphasis, said grunt muttering muffled profanities through the duct tape on his mouth. "So, you gonna bitch all day or are we gonna interrogate him"

Silver sighed before nodding. "Right... You're right."

"Good! You be good cop, I'll be bad cop-"

"No need." Silver cut Y/N off before releasing a humanoid pokemon.

" Silver cut Y/N off before releasing a humanoid pokemon

ALAKAZAM "ONLY A SPOONFUL"
NICKNAME: PENN

"Mind Reader." Silver ordered the Alakazam.

"Alakazam! (Reveal your secrets!)" Penn's eyes lit up with a neon blue hue.

The grunt fell into a trance as Penn probed his mind. After a few minutes, the grunt passed out and his head hit the floor.

"They plan to attack the cities power plant soon! We must make haste!" Penn spoke telepathically.

"An attack at 1 in the morning? What are they, robots?" Y/N complained.