Chapter 2: Fucking Bureaucrats

//S.S.Aqua//

Y/N tapped his foot, looking down at the map Silver spread over the table in his room.

"This is a map of Mecha-nada. Now, the boat is going to dock here, in Senetar City." Silver pointed to a point on the map to the east. "Senetar serves as the regions capital, and the location of its pokemon league."

"Hold on a minute...Why's there nothing up here?" Y/N pointed to the northernmost point of the region, where nothing but a mountain was marked.

"Ah, that. I did some digging myself, and it turns out that place is surrounded by an 'unending blizzard'. Locals just call it No Man's Land. Because of the blizzard, they abandoned all attempts at construction in that area. It's what sparked them to artificially build the land in the firstplace."

"And the mountain?"

"Mt.Wilmond, location of the 7th gym."

Y/N stared at the mountain, his mind briefly flashing to a memory of him standing across from Red atop Mt.Silver.

"*sigh* Alright, what's the plan? Do we just go around looking for people crying about stolen pokemon?"

"I wish it was that simple, but no. There's a lot of crime in this region so it'll be impossible to narrow it down that way."

Y/N facepalmed. "Of course. Look dude, we both know that I am terrible at gathering information."

Silver shook his head in disappointment. "Yep. Thus recon falls to me. Just fuck around the city until I call you."

"Speaking of fucking around..." Y/N looked around the room. "You know where Judas and Irwin went?"

It was then Silver noticed that his partner was missing. They then heard screaming coming from the kitchens.

"...Fuck, not again." Silver bolted out of the room.

Y/N looked at the open door before walking over and closing it. "He'll handle that. Seriously though, why'd he buy an actual map? Could've just looked it up online."

He glanced once more at Mt.Wilmond on the map.

"...Wonder what she's up to."

//Indigo Plateau//

The Indigo Plateau, home of the Kanto region's Pokemon League, and for the past 4 years has been missing it's champion. It was here where a yearly summit took place between Champions.

"So...What exactly do we do here? Do we make important decisions?" The voice of a young man asked.

What exactly do we do here? Do we make important decisions?" The voice of a young man asked

VICTOR
"IS'CH A CHEWSDAY INNIT?"

"Nope, nothing like that!" The cherry tone of a mature woman's voice replied.