Chapter 11

Lani's dress⬆️

"Maud where are we going" Lani asked eager to know what he had planned for their special date. She had yet to bring up the text message to enjoy her and ahmauds time together but it was going to bother her eventually.

Maud told her to pack an outfit for the night while miss alanise watched karter with lucky, mauj, and mechaiae.

She dressed herself in a sexy black deep v neck split sleeve jumpsuit with her black heels that had a strap over her toes and around her ankle, she had her hair straightened with red lipstick,she was beautiful.

"You look gorgeous my love" maud kissed the back of her hand causing her to blush although she was straddling the fence with him not knowing if she wanted to be mad with him or not.

"Thank you. You look very handsome" she leaned over kissing his cheek but she had on a matte lipstick so it wouldn't stain.

The two drove, and drove that before lani knew it maud was waking her up and the sun was setting. She looked up immediately blushing reminiscing the first night the two met in front of the infamous hotel that maud was staying in.

"Wow" she mumbled as the two got out so that valet could park the car, and a bellboy could grab their things.

Maud grabbed her waist leading them inside of the building as lani looked around noticing how beautiful it was like before.

"The beautiful miss mahogany" she heard the professional voice looking over as she seen Barney causing her to laugh "Barney it is so good to see you" she smiled hugging him tightly "we meet again" he smiled, lani nodded "we have a dinner planned for you and Mr. Nunez that we assure will be ready after you two get yourselves settled, it was nice seeing you" he bowed before walking off leaving lani smiling so hard she was almost going to cry.

She even hugged Dennis who was in the elevator happy to see the couple. As soon as the elevator stopped "penthouse" he announced as the two stepped out making their way towards the room the two shared almost a year ago.

Lani looked around in amazement at the view of the room which was better than before. Lani walked towards the bar noticing the champagne, the strawberry's, and dental floss causing her to laugh.

Lani immediately dug into the strawberry's sipping her champagne here and there while maud watched her causing her to blush "whaaat?" She asked as maud smirked "really I just wanted to get us to start over, shit ain't been to right wit'chu and you know that's not what I'm about ma. Ima tell yo ass right now" he leaned closer on the stool before pointing looking directly in her eyes, he wasn't playing.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight, ain't none of that shying away from me n shit like you been doin". He spoke, lani couldn't even respond he had her hooked and he knew it he just wanted her to know.

"Ion know what's been going on wit you my love but that stops tonight. You're fuckin gorgeous bitches hatin on you left and right yet you don't see that so ima have to show you mami" he shook his head.

Lani still sat stuck as maud leaned forward grabbing her glass of champagne kissing her lips. "C'mon we need to get ready for dinner" maud smirked before kissing her lips again getting up.

Before lani could do anything, she sat on the bed pumping her breast that were already leaking. She sighed feeling nervous all over from what maud was telling her.

She was missing her baby more and more. Karter was two months and lani was so against leaving her but maud persuaded her that she would be alright with their parents and the girls. Lani knew that they would watch over karter so she had nothing to worry about but she couldn't help herself, she'd never been away from karter over night and didn't like it not one bit.