Chapter 2

(Continuing chapter one)

Once arriving, they were both greeted with respect "stop fidgeting ma" he mumbled as she nodded trying to take everything that barney taught her into consideration. As they were seated there was already two men there one black and one Hispanic who stood giving maud a dap and shaking lani's hand politely as she smiled.

She stood again making them all rise as she looked confused "where you goin ma?" Maud asked as she blushed to herself already feeling the embarrassment "oh, I'm going to the ladies room, excuse me" she smiled "you want me to order for you?" Maud asked laughing at her a little

"Yea-" she stopped herself "please do so and thank you" she excused herself again before searching for the restroom and maud was pretty glad so that he could get the business shit outta the way, he didn't want her hearing any of it.

"So let's get this outta the way because I don't think you clearly got everything that I was telling you before" he started before being cut off "nah I clearly got it but you basically wiping me clean from my company-"returning the favor, maud cut him off

"Nah gee it's clearly helping, the type of product y'all niggas be getting is weak plus the ones that you produce, you got niggas standin on the corner sellin when I'm talkin big bucks, your company won't ever have to struggle again and by the looks of it, it definitely is now and that's where I step in to help you"

"What makes you think I want any of your shit either like yours is any good?" He asked he looked tougher than maud but maud just looked mean as hell but best believe he had and was about that shit.

"Nigga you must've forgotten who the fuck I was or sum, let's take a look at the difference between your sales and mines. Your sales are only dropping because your ass be snortin all your shit up, Yea your people be tellin me but am I right or wrong" maud asked calmly shaming dude as the Hispanic stepped in knowing exactly who maud was and his ethnicity.

"¿Quién diablos te crees que eres? Yo vete a la mierda" he spatted making maud chuckle. He said "who the fuck do you think you are, yo fuck off"

"My name is maud my nigga yo you niggas on some goofy shit or what?" His accent began to spill, yea he was Hispanic mixed with African American and didn't understand why everyone seen it as an issue.

Seeing that mahogany was coming back, he settled down "Yo this meetin is ova" he stated shooing them out of the way "nigga you betta watch out before I tear yo ass to pieces" the guy spat "and I'll be waiting" he stated watching the guy leave with his partner behind him

"What was that all about?" She asked as he sighed sitting up from the slouching that he was doing "Don't worry about it ma, I still didn't order yet though" he stated calling the waiter over to the table while Lani scanned through the menu not seeing anything that she liked scrunching her face up and trying not to put her elbows on the table.

"There's nothing on here that's gooood" she whined making him chuckle she didn't know anything that was on there " for her, can i get the fancy-bouillabaisse, you like seafood ma?" He asked as she nodded making him smirk "and just give me the usual"

"Of course mr. Núñez" he went to the back "so does everyone respect you like that and follow what you say?" Lani asked wondering what happened when she was in the restroom but she didn't want to be nosey.

"Why you say that?" He asked making her chuckle "I wouldn't have remembered what you always order unless you come here all the time, do you?" She asked making him chuckle and shake his head no, they knew what kind of money he had so they treated him like he was royalty.

"This is my third time here" he stated making her scoff "wow and they remember your order" he nodded "and that means people do basically bow down to you, you never really explained what you do to get those companies I want to know more about you" She stated but he shook his head no.