Chapter 42: Lunch At Salchicas

(520) Words

(Tony's POV)

I went with Cisco and Frostee to Salchicas. It's nice going there cause we get to see Frostee's moms'. But we also get free food.

Tony- Okay. I wanted to apologize for not telling you that Layla and I were officially dating. 

Cisco- Thanks. I'm sorry I got so upset about it. I just thought since we were best friends, you would tell me that stuff.

Tony- What do you mean "were"?

Cisco- Well. It seems like Layla is your new best friend.

Tony- No! You're my best friend! Layla's my girlfriend. I love her so much, but I also love you! As a best friend of course.

Cisco- I love you too T!

Tony- I promise I won't keep anything from you anymore. Also, I'm sorry I pretended that I was dead.

Cisco- Yea. That was pretty brutal!

Frostee- Yea dude. You should never do anything like that again!

Wanda walked over with our food and we all thanked her and started to eat.

Frostee- So how are things with you and Layla?

Tony- Good. Her brother and his family are staying at her house for the week. So it is a little crowded there.

Cisco- I'm glad she is talking to her brother again.

Tony- Yea me too! She seems so happy. And don't tell her I said this, but... she is really good with Annie. I never knew she had such a soft spot for babies!

Cisco- Aww. She sounds happy.

Frostee- Yea. She deserves it. Especially after all she has been through.

Tony- Layla would sing and Annie started to sing back. Not real words, but she still copied Layla. She was really cute!

Cisco- Aww.

Frostee- Did you mean Annie was cute or Layla?

Tony- Both?

They both smiled and started laughing. I started too blush.

Cisco- We're glad that Layla makes you so happy T!

Tony- Thanks. Can I ask you guys something?

Frostee- Sure.

Cisco- What is it?

Tony- Layla and I have been dating for a little while now...

Frostee- OH MY GOD! ARE YOU PROPOSING?!

Tony- No! We haven't even been dating for a month. I was saying... we haven't really gone on a real date! We just go racing and watch movies... and that's a lot of fun. But it isn't really a date.

Cisco- Yea I get that. So what are you gonna do?

Tony- That's what I was gonna ask you. Should I take her on a real date?

Frostee- Yea. I bet she would like that.

Cisco- We'll help you out if you want us to.

Tony- I actually have an idea. And I might need you two.

I explained my plan and they said they were in. We finished eating and I got up to say good-bye to Frostee's moms' before I left. I went to my car and drove back over to Layla's place to ask her to go on a date tonight for dinner. The whole way there, I planned different ways I could ask her. I finally decided on the best one. I really hope she says yes!