Chapter 59: The Vacation -Part 3

(823) Words

(Tony's POV)

I woke up to feel something scratchy against my face. I opened my eyes to see whatever was on my face, was pink and green. Then it clicked and I realized that it was Layla's hair. I looked down to see her curled up against my chest. I heard someone trying to not laugh.

Tony- Really?

Echo, Frostee, and Cisco were all looking at us and I felt Layla lift her head up, off of my chest.

Layla- What's goin on?

She sounded super sleepy.

Echo- Good morning, sleepyheads.

Tony- What's happening?

Cisco- We're leaving for the parks soon!

Tony- Seriously!? Why didn't you wake us up?

Frostee- You guys looked really comfortable!

Layla- Thanks, Frostee.

Layla groaned then rolled over me and hopped off the bed. As she rolled over me, her knee went into my stomach.

Tony- Oww

She grabbed her clothes off the counter and went into the bathroom to change.

Tony- Dude! Seriously?

Frostee- What? Should I wake you guys up tomorrow morning?

Tony- Yes!

Frostee- Fine.

Layla came out of the bathroom with a very surprised look on her face.

Tony- What's up?

Layla- Is there Guardian's stuff at Epcot?

Cisco- Yea there's a brand new ride!

Layla- No. Way.

Echo- What's going on with her?

Tony- She's totally obsessed with The Guardians of the Galaxy!

Layla- This is gonna be AMAZING!

Layla grabbed a pair of matching ears and grabbed her backpack.

Echo- Uhhh. Layla?

She pointed to her hair and Layla ran back to the bathroom to do her hair. It was still in a messy bun that she put in before bed last night. I changed into my clothes and it looks like Layla and I have matching shirts! Layla came out with her hair in braids and we all walked out the door. Everyone else was just walking out their door too.

Ms. Nowhere- You kids ready?

Cisco- Yea.

Layla- Yup! Let's go!

Palindrome- What's up with her?

Tony- She's really excited.

Palindrome- Clearly!

We all got on the bus and Layla was acting like it was the longest ride of her life! When the bus was about to stop she stood up and I got up behind her. The bus started again and she fell backward! I caught her and she just looked so surprised.

Layla- Thanks.

Tony- No problem.

Layla- That would have been real bad if you didn't catch me.

Tony- That's what I'm here for.

We got off the bus and walked into the park. We saw the big golfball-looking thing.

Ms. Nowhere- I got us special passes for the new ride here!

Layla looked as excited as a little kid. We started to walk under the golf ball that Layla just told me is a ride! Then she started to skip around!

Tony- LAYLA!

Layla- TORETTO!

Tony- COME HERE!

Layla- WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!

Ms. Nowhere- Please stop! People are staring!

Tony- Layla!

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside.

Tony- You said if you started to skip around I had to snap you out of it.

Layla- Oh... I DON'T CARE! I'M EXCITED!

Ms. Nowhere- SERIOUSLY?!

Layla- Sorry Nowhere.

We CALMLY walked towards the new ride and Layla somehow controlled her excitement. She saw the ship out front and her jaw dropped.

(This is also my picture from my trip! I rode the new ride and it was incredible! But I won't put any spoilers about the actual ride

(This is also my picture from my trip! I rode the new ride and it was incredible! But I won't put any spoilers about the actual ride.)

When we got off the ride Layla had the biggest smile on her face.

Layla- That was amazing!

Frostee- I know!

Cisco- I had so much fun!

Echo- It was so cool!

Tony- Layla. Your dad's gonna kill you! You rode a ride based on your guy's movie without him!

Layla- Oh no!

Cisco- I'm hungry!

Layla- Let's get some giant Disney donuts for breakfast!

Echo- What do you mean giant?

Layla wasn't kidding! These things are huge! Of course, Cisco ate the whole thing. We all finished up and went to ride the next ride. I don't even know what it is! Layla said it's something "around the world"?

Tony- Layla. What does that even mean?

Layla- Epcot has "the world" and we are going to walk around the world and ride the rides around it. The first ride is The 3 Caballeros.

Tony- What is that?

Layla- Just be patient. You'll like it. It's a nice smooth boat ride with a fun song.

Tony- Oh cool!

Layla- OH MY GOD! Guess what!

Tony- What?

Layla- It's a boat ride. With Donald Duck.

Tony- And?

Layla- Boat... Duck.

Tony- OHHHH!

Layla- Yea!

Cisco- What are you two talking about?

Tony- The boat ride out to the spy plane when Rafaela stole it. Layla told me to "Duck" and I said, "I love ducks! Where?"

Layla- Then he got hit by a water stream from the police.

Tony- Can we just go ride the ride?

Layla- Fine!