Chapter 63: Getting Home

(808) Words

(Tony's POV)

The plane ride was mostly just Ms. Nowhere talking about herself. She did talk about the baby and it made me think that it's always so amazing when our family grows!

Ms. Nowhere- I hope you kids are gonna give us some breaks from being parents! You guys can babysit.

Cisco- Really?

Ms. Nowhere- Actually. I take that back. I only trust the girls with the baby. I don't trust you 3.

Tony- Wait why?!

Ms. Nowhere- I simply don't trust you!

Layla- Wait. Toretto is actually pretty good with kids!

Ms. Nowhere- How would you know that?! Do you guys have secret kids!?

Layla & Tony- WHAT NO!

Layla- I watch my niece every once in a while and Toretto comes over to hang out with her too.

Tony- Yea! Annie likes me better than Layla!

Layla- Thanks Toretto.

Tony- Sorry. But it's true!

Layla- Ugh!

Frostee- Right! I remember Tony telling us about that!

Cisco- Oh yea!

Layla- I'll babysit. I guess.

Ms. Nowhere- What about you Echo?

Echo- Sure.

Layla- How far along are you anyways?

Ms. Nowhere- About 3 months.

Layla- So you got pregnant right after your wedding!

Tony- Really?

Layla- That was about 3 months ago.

We landed and got back to the garage. I got into my car and drove over to my house. A few minutes later I decided to text Layla. I had a lot of nicknames on my phone for Layla. A couple of them are, Gray❤️, Gumneck, Ride or Die, My Love, Baby❤️, and Champion Mechanical-Bull Rider.

Texts

Me- Hey!

Gray❤️- Hey babe.

Me- You get home okay?

Gray❤️- Yea.

Me- I don't want to rush you, but whenever you're ready, I'm ready to finally move in.

Gray❤️- Well... I'm ready for you to move in.

Me- Really?

Gray❤️- Yea! I think we're ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Me- Me too. So when do you think I should move in?

Gray❤️- You can come as soon as you want.

Me- I still have lots of my stuff packed from our trip.

Gray❤️- Are you sayin you wanna move in now?

Me- Well I could just come over and get ready to move in.

Gray❤️- Sure!

Me- K. On my way!

Gray❤️- Can't wait!😘

I got in the car and drove over to Layla's house. Or soon to be OUR house. When I got there I heard the shower running. I didn't think Layla would want me to come up since she hasn't had a moment alone in the past couple of days. After a little bit, I heard the water stop and gave her a few minutes before I went upstairs. I knocked on her door and she responded.

Layla- Took ya long enough!

Tony- Hey! I've been here! You were in the shower!

I opened the door and walked into the room. Her hair was wet and had a tee shirt on that was tucked into her jeans. She went over to the closet and got out her normal red leather jacket. I have to say... she looks really hot in that jacket! She hasn't worn it in a while though. It was too hot to wear in Florida. But I'm glad to see her wearing it again.

Layla- What?

Tony- I love when you wear that jacket. It suits you! Also... it makes you look really hot.

Layla- Really?

Tony- Yea.

I walked up to her and put my hands on her waist. She put her arms around my neck. She started to mess with my hair. She moved her hands from my hair to my black Toretto shirt.

Layla- Well... I think you look really hot when you wear this.

Tony- Oh I know. That's why I wear it all the time.

Layla- Oh really?

Tony- Also... I really like this shirt.

She laughed and there was her beautiful smile across her face. You don't see it very often, but when you do it makes you happy too. I tilted my head down and kissed her. She started to kiss me back and things started to escalate pretty quickly. Hand moving from neck to hair, to chest, and back again. She stopped and put her hand on my chest to stop me.

Tony- What's wrong?

Layla took my hands off her waist.

Tony- What are you doing?

Layla- Let's wait a bit.

Tony- Okay.

Layla- I just don't want to rush everything. Okay?

Tony- I totally agree. But... can I still kiss you?

Layla- Yes you can still kiss me! I just don't wanna go too far... yet. If I'm being honest... I've never done... it... before. I don't think I'm ready yet.

Tony- Me neither. I'm kinda glad you said something. I think we should take things slow. I mean not turtle speed... but we don't have to rush into everything.

Layla- Let's just take it one step at a time. Like you moving in first.

Tony- I don't think I'm officially moving in today. Let's just call it a sleepover for tonight. I'll move in for real tomorrow.

She laughed and I pulled her in for a tight hug.

Layla- I love you Toretto.

Tony- I love you too, Gray.