TEASER

"I take you as my wife and promise to protect you, care for you, heal you and love you. Forever."

"I’ve always seen you, angel. From the moment you found me, I’ve seen nothing but you."

"The only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us."

"She lifted me up when I was down
She showed me the way when I was lost . She turned the darkness into light. My pain and anger has faded away and I can live again. Just got to have a little faith."

"One wrong step from our side , Jungkook. And we might lose her forever."

"So this is what it feels like to be in love, the excitement, the rush, like you are spinning faster and faster and just when you're about to fall, it happens, it catches you."

She realized in an instant that being around him awakened her, stirring the sediment that had long ago settled at the bottom of her well. He made her feel a part of him, of something larger, and somehow more alive.

"Hope only makes you wait ... it doesn't change the reality."

"Her nightmares are mine to convert into beautiful dreams and ethereal reality."

"I am tired. Tired of waiting like this for some hope of rain in a drought."

"I'd rather argue with you, wife, than laugh with anyone else."

"I love you. That is the beginning, that is the end. That is everything."

"People get over love. They can live without it, they can move on. Love can be lost and found again. But that won't happen for me. I won't survive you, Y/n."

"Our story started where other stories end. It has to be great."

"You’re the greatest risk I’ve ever taken." He pressed his lips gently to hers. "And the greatest reward."

"I want to do with you what spring does with cherry trees."

“Sometimes love’s not enough. And if it’s not enough, what good is it?”

"You are going to break your marriage as fast as possible. Or you break your relations with me."

"I'm an animal with you," he murmured. "I want to mark you. I want to possess you so completely there's no separation between us."

"Always thought my world in the hospital was the most depressing. But here I am..again."

“You should be kissed more often, and by someone who knows how.”

"You are going against the person who is the world for you for a girl who meant nothing until yesterday?"

"The colour of love and hatred both are red .. but the difference is that in hatred the world gets destroyed .. and in love you have to destroy yourself , but still love is the one that gets defamed."

"Do you know why I chose your ring?"

"Red is our color. Red dress in limos. red fuck-me heels at garden parties. A red rose in your hair when you married me."

"What's love ? How do you fulfill it? Some people go on the longest journey in the world to attain their love . Some people fight against the entire world for their love. Everyone has their own way, their own story .But there's one common factor ... passion."

Hope you all like it

Please comment and vote

Take care 🙂 💕

Love you all babies 💜💞