INTRODUCTION

Jungkook and Y/n are no strangers to heartache, loss and trauma. When they both were acquainted by each other as foster children, they both bore deep scars from the horrors life had inflicted.

Fast forward fifteen years, those scars only ended up getting masked by new ones. But whether destiny had its own plans or were they fated to meet each other is unknown. However, with new spring came in new hopes and it bloomed a new arrangement that had new plans for both of them. Good or bad depended on the decisions they made.

They say with time memories fade..but they came to face each other again. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Jungkook became a Jeon and soon a surgeon, something he never imagined in his wildest dreams. It was all glitz and happiness when seen from outside. But his heart longed for that tune which rejoiced his heart. He was a good son. Even better surgeon, but when he was not in the OT, he served his reputation of being a rebel. The one with hot head and even harder heart that had stopped beating a long time ago. All that mattered to him was his work and his family.

But when Jungkook arrived at the place where he longed for, he met his soul mate. Y/n was now a Kwon and an intern. But just like him she was bruised all over. Right from her heart to her mind and to all over. Soon they were binded in an arranged marriage.

The attraction that sizzled between them was too hot and beautiful to ignore. With his chivalrous smile, badass tattoos and muscles that were worth drooling for days,he was the lion who once roared could shut up the entire world. He was the embodiment of sin and temptation.

And she..she was just like a spring bloom. Pretty but delicate. Shy but fierce.

Together they were like fire and water. Can't stay together but without one there's no existence of the other.

The shy glances, the fastening heart beats, the first time holding hands, the first hug..they experienced all those small mile stones that they never imagined of.

They were all alone in this battle of finding love, realizing it and fighting for it. As their feelings develop onto something more powerful, their realities start to haunt them.

They're blindsided by shattering secrets from the past..the ones that are preventing them from moving on. Secrets that could destroy their one true shot at happiness.

And like every beautiful love stories have a villain theirs also had one..

But whether it was someone else or they themselves was something to be looked at..

_________________

Prologue in a few hours..