HIS PROMISE

Conversations that never get over, love that never gets destroyed and promises that are never left broken.

Your love gives me hope. Your smile gives me joy. You make me a better man. When I am with you, everything else fades to the background. You flood my senses with joy. You are my life, my greatest gift. I'm so lucky to call you my loving wife.

My life is forever entangled with yours from this day on. My dreams are your dreams, and I'll build it all around you. Forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every moment.

I promise you that you'll never have to face the world alone. I promise to be there to catch you if you stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day.

I promise today to have all the patience and passion that love demands. In the laughter and in the silence, in your tears, in your anger.. I'll be forever by your side.

I take you as mine, knowing and loving all of your strengths and faults, just as I offer myself to you as yours with all of my strengths and faults. I will be there for you in your times of need, just as I know I can turn to you when I need a guiding hand.

You're everything that I ever dreamed of and everything I will ever need. Our love for each other is heaven-sent. Today I vow to be here with you and for you, forever and always.

I love you more fiercely with every second that slips through our hands. With you, I can make the most of my days.

I'll be there my darling, through thick and through thin , when your mind's in a mess and your head's in a spin. When your plane's been delayed, and you've missed the last train. When life is just threatening to drive you insane.When you would be fighting with the monsters of your life, I will be there by your side. Helping you to be the hero of your life while I take my role in the side.

From the moment I first saw you,I knew that you were the one with whom I want to share my life. Every moment you inspire me with your kind heart and beauty. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you. Being faithful to you and cherishing you with every step of our life together.

I will be there every time you need a friend's shoulder to cry on or a husband's warmth to feel love. I can't wait to make you feel those things that you make me feel on a cold night. I can't wait to share our body warmth while we are wrapped naked, legs tangled , our sensitive body parts touching each other leaving us craving for more. I can't wait to experience that thirst for every kiss before you pour down my desire with your lips, your nails scratching my back and our teasing glances that we steal in between the work.

With you my love, I believe the world is the most beautiful place and the one where you are not with me doesn't exist for me.

Today I promise you, as your husband, friend and everything you need me to be..loving you would be my utmost priority, in day , at night..until death tears us apart.