AUTHOR'S NOTE

This book is an erotica.

The story contains sexual theme and mature events. This book is highly mature rated. Please read it at your own discretion.

All the sexual events taking place are consensual and nothing is forced.

If you are uncomfortable with reading erotica, please skip the book.

The story is not completely based on sexual relationships but it involves :

• Smut

• Drug use

• Alcohol usage

• Sexual assaults and contents.

This book deals with a serious issue of rape and the henious crimes against women. This book also focuses on how a rape survivor is treated by the society, the negligence towards their mental health and the post trauma syndromes faced by the survivors.

This book also deals with the crucial and sensitive topic of bullying and the adverse effects it can have on one's life.

• Emotionally triggering

This book is purely fiction based . The characters are not to be judged. If you are uncomfortable with trauma and you find topics like sexual assaults, suicide and bullying emotionally triggering you can skip this book.

Admist all this, this book is a sweet slowburn romance and my safe place when I was undergoing surgery in 2020.

Also I do not want anyone commenting words such as 'HOE' , 'WHORE ' or 'SLUT' . I don't approve slut shaming so please do not comment about the character.

Also I would like to include that this story is going to have gifs and pictures .

I seriously don't want any sort of hate towards any character. Please that's a request.

Positive criticism is always appreciated. If you feel that I can improve in any areas please do comment.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved

No form of this story may be copied or translated. If seen work or any other platform than wattpad and any other profile other than Jtneet , please let me know by DM or emailing on janhavi111001@gmail.com.

Lately a lot of issues have been occuring due to Plagiarism and alot of authors are bullied forcing them to take their books down.

I am really excited for this book...hope you all will enjoy it too. I assure you all that I will give my hundred percent to this book 💜

Thank you so much for all the love you all have showered on the rest of my books. I really hope you all will like this one too.

So

Let's get started...