Could this be the end

Alexi's POV

I kinda skiped new Orleans and went back home and tried to take my mind of things by doing my usual thing of dieing my hair it's pink with white ends.

It took a couple of days for Nik to finally speak to me he had been calling me for a few days but I haunt been answering but today I changed my mind

Me- Nik what do you want.

Klaus- I want to know why you up and left new orleans.

Me- I left because you have a family there you need to support I hear congratulations is in order considering the wolf slut us pregnant. I'm guessing your going to be staying there considering they have linked some which to her so she won't be leaving and you won't be.

Klaus- Come back and we can talk about it just because she is pregnant didn't mean I'm leaving you.

Me- So what do you suggest me, you, wolf slut and the rest of your family live happily ever after.

Klaus- No I don't but we could come up with something I can't just leave her here on her own they are going to kill her if I don't help. Elijah is hell bent on helping so my family is here.

Me- Yeah and my family is here.

I had to hang up before I gave in and said yes to going down. I bet Nik was fumming.

Apparently I've got to go to Elena school graduation like hell I wanted to she still hasn't made her mind up on which brother she is going to bang.

Time skip.

I am now at Elena's graduation and shit is going down there's vampires who we killed once now walking around I finally saw a face that was fumilliar Kol why was he looking like he could kill Elena and her gang.

Me- Kol what the fuck is wrong with you.

Kol- You want to know what's wrong ask your brothers whilst you weren't around and without Nik around they decied now would be a perfect time to kill me I'm a fucking ghost that's what's wrong.

Shit I had to leave I picked my phone out of my pocket and dial Niks number.

He answers after 5 attempts to call him.

Me- Why the fuck aren't you answering your phone. I've got some bad news to tell you nik.

Klaus- what's wrong Alex

Me- it's Kol he's dead whilst we were away my brothers and there gang killed him. I'm so sorry Nik.

Klaus- Alexi why are you telling me this.

Me- Because he's your brother and he's a ghost looking ready to kill and I fancy my brothers being alive.

Klaus- what ever Kol has in mind for your brothers is nothing they don't diserve.

Me- Thank you for making my choice of choosing whether to stay here or not very easy have a lovely life Nik.

And I hung up.

Why is it at times he can be lovely and caring and at other times he can be a complete asshole.

I headed to were I left Kol but I couldn't find d him anywhere I pull my phone out to text Damon.

Where is Elena Kols lose and looking for revenge btw we need to talk about what you did to him the minute Nik and I left town
Alex x

Elena is not with me at the moment go look for her and don't let your crazy ex kill her.
D

Great where the hell am I going to start.

I've looked everywhere for her my last place is at the graveyard it's pretty creepy if you ask me hanging out there.

I walk to where her parents where barried and she was there, I could see Kol creating up on her. I used my magic on Elena and with a flick of my finger she went flying.

Me- Kol don't push me if I have to kill you to save her I will.

Kol- Go on sweetheart try your best but it might end up turning on you. You see I want to kill Elena and nothing will stop me not even a fling from the past would stop me.

Shit I really didn't want to kill him but with a flick of my fingers Kol was lying unconscious on the floor with a snapped neck.

I turned to Elena who looked pretty happy to see me.

Me- Come on we need to move.

Elena- Thanks for the help.

Me- Dont thank me thank Damon he sent me to save your ass.

As we head around the conner we see Jeremy but Elena looks pretty upset.

Elena- Jeremy how are you here.

Wtf is she on about.

Jeremy- it's Bonnie she sent me to say the goodbye we should of had.

Me-Wait when did you die.

Jeremy- When you found out about Klaus and Harley sleeping and kinda slepted with Kol and all I got killed when we got the cure.

Me- Shit I really have missed a lot of important shit.

As we approach the school I see Kol he's awake again but before I could do anything he hit me with something around the head I saw Jeremy and Elena running off before I fell into darkness.

When I woke up I was in Damon's arms.

Me- Wheres Elena.

Damon- She's fine but you've had a pretty big hit to your head here drink this. He bit into his wrist and handed it to me.

Me- Thanks.

After Damon left me to head for Elena I walked into the school for a little space I could see Elena in a distance but my mistake was that is wasn't Elena it was Katherine.

Katherine- I've got one little present for the brothers and Klaus.

Before I could come to terms with what she meant I felt a sharp pain from my neck and fell into darkness.

A/N THATS IT GUY THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK. THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK.