New beginnings

Alexi's POV

So I'm in new York City with Katherine god know how long that will last were always moving around dont get me wrong I love seeing the world but I hate moving Anyway at the moment I'm looking for a cute outfit my clothes are so last year plus i was kinda going through a hot faze but I'm over that now so yeah I need the perfect outfit something that says look at me I'm fabu- I was cut off by my phone ringing

PHONE CONVO

Me- I'm busy can't this wait till I get home?

Kat- Im not gonna be there when you get home I'm going out of town for a bit

Me- what ever don't need to know what you do every second of everyday bye Kat have a nice trip

END OF CONVO

"Bitch" I said to o myself.

I went into the shop to buy the outfits which I will totally rock.

When I got back to my apartment I decied to collapse on my bed, after lying there for a while darkness takes over.

Dream

I wake up in a huge field and have no clue were I am.

I get this feeling someone alse is here I turn around to see Stefan standing infront of me.

Me- Stefan what are you doing here I havnt seen you in for ever.

Stefan- We need your help sis you need to come to Mystic Falls.

But first you need to wake up.

I wake up with the sun shining through the window hitting my skin, I stretch out then got up all of a sudden it hit me the dream I had were Stefan was talking to me wait was it a dream.

After thinking for a while I go for a nice long shower then I get out and get dressed put my hair up in a messy bun I then put natural make up on. I ran back into my room a grab a bag and started packing all my fav yet sexy clothes ready for a road trip to Mystic Falls.

Oh my god I have been traveling for ages and I'm starving. I pull up at a bar called the grill realy that's so original.

I see this girl walking alone outside. I start to walk toward her just as I am about to pounce and place my fangs around her neck I get pushed away from her. And the vampire that pushed me away from her looked at me from in the shadow "This is my meal go find you own". She said placing her fangs into the girls neck.

Me- Omg Rebekah Mikealson havnt seen you you in a while.

Rebekah- Is that you Alexi

Me- Yep the one and only.

Rebekah- How long are you in town for.

She said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

Me- At least for a few days. Enough about me since when have you lived in Mystic Falls?

Rebekah- Since my brother has decied to build a home here.

Me- Okay well I need a drink a preferably alot stronger than blood.

I walk into the grill arm link with Rebekah's everyone was staring at it was realy making me nervous so I head straight to the bar and asked the bar tender to get me two glasses of bourbon.

"I'm gonna need to see some id please". The minute he said that I looked him straight in the eyes and said "You will not ask me for id again and what ever me and my friend will be drinking is on the house all night ". Just after I finished saying this he repeated it then handed me our drinks.

As i sit down at the bar I see Stefan walk into the grill and go straight up to him.

Stefan- you acualy came so you did get my message through as a dream then, cuz Bonnie wasn't sure if it was going to work.

Me- yes I got your message blah blah blah. What is it you acualy need me for?

Stefan- We need as much help as we can to take down Klaus Mikaelson.

Me- Are you fucking crazy you are on about Niklaus Mikaelson as in the person who has been chasing Kat for over 500 years. Of corse I'm in.

Stefan- great get your thing because your staying at the Salvatore boarding house.

Me- yeah Stef cuz im gonna go stay somewhere else when I have a family home to stay in.

I walk back over to Rebekah to say bye. Just as I was about to walk away Bekah shouts come to mine tomorrow we got alot of catching up to do.

We are approtching the house and I start to think will Damon's reaction be to seeing me.

I walk upto the door and Stefan tells me to wait there till he speaks to Damon.

Stefan- Damon I have found an extra vampire to help us take Klaus down.

Damon- oh great Stef just bring yet another amiture vampire into this.

Me- Hey I'm no amuiture after all I am a Salvatore.

Damon- where have you been all these years would it have hurt you to pick up a phone and say hey Day I'm alive no need to think the worse. Also when did you get to town.

Damon says as he is walking over to me and pulling me into a tight hug.

Me- Well geez I didn't have your number so I couldn't and I got back in to town today dum dum, that would be why you havnt seen me until now.

Damon- Okay I see your still as sarcy as always. I guess somethings never change.

I'm walking upstairs to go find the room Stefan told me to go find.

I finaly found it as I opened the door it was my room. I can't believe that they kepted my room.

I unpacked my bag putting my things into the wardrobe as I opened the doors I see all this new clothes. Omg my brothers have incredibly good fashion sense.

I found some pyjamas and carried them into the bathroom I locked the door behind me and striped down and took a long shower that was needed.

After my shower I put my pyjamas on and dried my hair and put it into a messy bun.

I came back into my room and collapsed onto my bed letting darkness over take my vision.

~