Goodbye Elena Gilbert

A/N This is Alexi's new hair colour.

Alexi's POV

I woke up exactly in the same place I went down in the living room.

I got up and then it hit me they've got Klaus I need to ring his siblings.

I pulled my phone out to text Bekah.

Hey you need to come home my ashore of brothers have taken Klaus and I don't know where.
A x

She replied quicker than I though she would.

On my way I'll call others.
B x

I head up stairs to get changed I put on a pair of jeans along with a casual top and blazer with heels.

I look up to my hair and think it needs some colour so I decied to go a pink and I curled it today but of corse I used my magic to do all that to my hair.

When I got down stairs all the siblings where standing right infront of me.

Elijah- I don't mean to tell you how to greave but this isn't it you've not cried or anything.

Me- That Elijah is not what I do I plan revenge and threats if they don't give Nik back to me what happens if I "acidently" killed Elena Fucking Gilbert the person that all this has happened over.

Elijah- How about we do it my way first.

Me- Okay if they don't take you deal then we do it my way and no one will like that but me.

As I said the last bit I did a realy dark laugh every day looked at me as to say what the fuck.

Kol- Wow liking the new you shame your with my brother fancy a blast from the past.

He said winking at me.

Me- Haha funny Now Elijah lets go bring Klaus home shell we.

Elijah and I head over to the Gilbert's house. I knocked on the door and Elena opened the door.

Elena- Elijah how can I help you.

Alex I'm so sorry about whats happened to Klaus.

Elijah- Well we are here to make a deal with you may we come in.

Elena didn't say anything.

Me- wait a minute I don't have to be invited in.

With that I walked straight into the house pushing Elena out the way.

Elena- Elijah you may come in.

We were all sat at the table Damon was also involved in the conversation by him being on loud speaker.

Elijah- Okay I'm here to make a deal if you return Niklaus to us unarmed we will not wake him in Elena's note yer children and their children's life times. We will scatter and Alaric will follow.

Me- Wait what no that's not happening.

Elijah- Alexi it is the only way.

Stefan- How do we knowhow will up hold your end of the deal.

Elijah- I am a man of my word Stefan. I am going to let Elena decied whether or not to make the deal.

Damon- No no no no did I mention No.

Stefan- Elena's your choice.

Elena- We have a deal.

After leaving the house I head home to pick Bekah up since she's coming with me to get Nik's body.

Damon texted me to say where  they were and it was a warehouse.

After driving for ages we finaly arrived at the place.

We headed inside Damon directed me to the way Nik was. Bekah let me have a minute to say goodbye seems as I won't be going with them because I couldn't not as a which and I don't want to be a vampire yet.

I was walking into the room when Bonnie came out she looked at me and gave a small smile.

I carried on walking in and saw Nik in a coffin it was hard seeing him like this but I needed to say goodbye and let him go.

Me- Okay Nik I know you can hear me. Elijah has made a deal with Elena that you won't be awaken in her or her children's life time which is unfair if you ask me. I'm here to say goodbye because I won't be coming I can't cone along as a witch it's not save what with Alaric so I'm staying because I don't won't to be a vampire again yet I'm not ready I like being a witch. This is the hardest goodbye I've ever had to do. I will miss you and you will always be in my heart always and forever.

Damon knocked on the door to say times up.

I looked at Nik and saw he had a tear falling from his face. I placed a kiss on his head before putting the lid over so Bekah can take him with her.

I help her and Damon get Nik to the car as fast as we could because Ric had found us.

We were about to put him into the car when Ric sent all three of us flying threw the air. He lifted the lid up and plunged the white oak stake into his chest.

Me- No no no no what did you do. I looked at Klaus his body was up in flames my heat broke into two. I just stood there.

Ric git the stake out of Nik and headed towards Bekah but Damon started fighting him and he shouted to Bekah "Run take Alexi and run now".

She took us and stopped after we got back by wickery bridge.

Rebekah- I'm going to fill the others in are you coming.

Me- No I want to be alone

So she left me to my self.

I picked up the phone and called Stefan.

Alexi what's wrong.

It's klaus he's dead so our deal is of I'm so sorry.
Sorry for what.

Ric needs to be killed and the only way to kill him is to kill Elena and she's on her way back to town. She should nearly be by wickery bridge now.
No Alexi don't do this please.

Goodbye Stefan.

I can see Matt's truck in a distance. I just stand there and Elena shouts to Matt to stop the car but it was to late he swerved and made the truck go of into the water.

I walked off into the woods feeling weak so I fall to the ground and darkness takes over.