Muder of one

Alexi's POV

Last night was the night that I unlinked the originals from each other. We havnt told anyone I did the spell yet. Obviously we told Kol and Elijah they were happy.

I was lying in bed think about what I had told Nik yesterday about my little girl. He asked the right question why was I friends with Katherine she's done nothing but ruin my life.

I looked over at the clock shit I'm late for school Caroline is gonna kill me I'm filling in for some girl that's going on holiday and Care asked me to fill in.

I get up out of bed and run into the bathroom turn on the shower. I get undressed and hoped into the shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and my hair I go back into my room to find Klaus standing there.

I look at Klaus with a smirk.

Me- Do you ever knock, You know I could of been indecent.

Klaus- So where are you rushing off to.

Me- School before Caroline kills me.

I told her I would fill in for one of here cheerleader seems as I'm a nice person and can't say no and I'm now late for my first day in training.

Klaus- So my girlfriend is a cheerleader now. You might want to be careful I lost count of how many cheerleaders I've decied to drink.

The last part he said with a smirk and I knew he was joking probley not about how many he has killed but he would never kill me.

Me- Well I need to change so if you don't mind.

I pointed to the door and he left.

I put on a tank top with blue skinny jeans and my combat boots, along with my leather jacket.

I left my hair is down. Its grown a little since I had it cut but still not enough to put up.

I grab my car keys and left but before I left Klaus grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss which I returned.

On my way to school I dialed Damon's number.

Damon- Hey Alex what's wrong.

Me- Hey Day can we met up soon and sort things out between us I miss my big brother.

Damon- Of corse I'll text you when I'm free. Oh and before I go I missed you too little sis.

With that Damon hung up. I had a smile on my face knowing I was getting my big brother back.

I finaly arrived at school to see Care giving me a look to say your late.

I lock my car and walk over to her.

Me- Sorry I'm late over slepted but I'm here now so let's get started shell we.

After practice I had history with Alaric I can never get into the history lessons alway found it a bore.

I was in my own little world when my phone vibrated telling me I have a text.

Hey bunk off school so we can talk
Day

All I could think was what a great role model not.

Sure met you at the grill.
Alex

The bell rang to end history. I grabbed my bags and head towards my car, Jeremy stops my and asked if I wanted to hang tonight. It was strange him asking me I mean he's Elena's brother sorely he is up to something. He is a Gilbert they always are. Or I'm just being paranoid.

I told him that I would met him at his house at 6.

After I managed to get away from school I met Damon at the grill. I parked my car up and walked into the grill. I was looking around for Damon when I noticed Finn and Sage sitting in a booth seeing Finn do shots is definitely funny.